Seeking Female Protagonist (simulation mostly)

JokerSauce0

Apr 21, 2018
Hello I really need you guys help i want a Female Protagonist simulation game like Girl Life
girl life was awesome but i played it like 10 hour and i want a new game the game i want is
i mean i want to be the slutiest girl in town or a girl cheats his boyfriend every time i try to say i dont want an RPG Game I WANT REAL LIFE SIMULATION text based is not a problem just help me to find

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hello I really need you guys help i want a Female Protagonist simulation game like Girl Life
girl life was awesome but i played it like 10 hour and i want a new game the game i want is
i mean i want to be the slutiest girl in town or a girl cheats his boyfriend every time i try to say i dont want an RPG Game I WANT REAL LIFE SIMULATION text based is not a problem just help me to find
Have you tried the tag search? I suggest the tags 'female protagonist' and 'simulator'. Multiple tags can be used by separating them with a comma (female protagonist, simulator, corruption, etc.).

P.S. The other big female simulator is The Big Kuyash.

Reactions: Xstela

Akatriel

May 20, 2017
Try Cursed. It's the only other Simulation TF Female-perspective game I can think of. It's old, text-only and you need to find the right version of RAGS. Google is your friend here.

But it's depth of simulation is impressive, has a storyline, 3 major and 1 minor job paths. Etc.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
You should check out our game Uni. You can find it in the Games section. It's made in Ren'py.
Right now there isn't much but we are releasing an update soon that adds in a lot of scenes. Text Based.
Female Protagonist. Corruption, Submission, Prostitution. We try to give as much player choice as possible.

Reactions: MachoGuy