• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Female Immortal Enslaved - Busty Celestial Maiden Targeted by kcccc Translation Video

hehexdxdxd

Oct 8, 2017
Hi, first time posting here. Not really sure where to post this so I'll do it in general.

Originally I wanted to just make simple videos compiling the images to go along with the ASMR and translated script. I thought that translation was going to be the biggest barrier for me, but captioning the script took so much more effort and time. So I said fuck it and gave it some more editing too.

Anyway, here's an .

I am only finished with part 2 (based on the ASMR sections) right now, but I will be a bit busy for the next couple of weeks so I thought might as well share what I have. I am a big fan of this artist's work, so I plan to do the rest of the parts in the future.

The translation is done using GPT-4 and edited by me using the Chinese ASMR script as cross reference.

Reactions: axo394

hehexdxdxd

Oct 8, 2017
If there's anything wrong with the translation or the editing please lmk as I am very new to video editing. I've just picked up Resolve and am learning on the fly.

Special thanks to dazedanon for helping me navigate through his amazing translation tool and modifying it for non-game related usage!

Reactions: dazedanon

thrway22

Nov 14, 2020
Awesome job, can't wait to see, possibly, other kcccc works translated in this fashion. The audio makes it so much hotter.

hehexdxdxd

Oct 8, 2017
Haha thanks, I should more free this month so I am aiming to finish part 3 and maybe part 1. Since part 1 is really just prologue with nothing much going on it's lower priority imo.