• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I know its a big ask but can anyone surmise the story part wise of fashion business. Its been a long time since i played this game.

Would appreciate if anyone could share the story
I believe you mean summarize, not surmise.

In broad strokes, the story is this:
  1. Monica is a bitch who has money and power and likes to abuse people.
  2. Monica loses her money and power, but is still a bitch.
  3. Monica gets abused by all (or nearly all) of the people she abused, and also by a fair few she didn't abuse.
  4. Monica suffers humiliation, degradation, and sexual objectification.
  5. Melanie, who was Monica's top model for her fashion magazine, decides to help Monica, and gets drawn into the intrigue and also suffers humiliation, degradation, and sexual objectification.
  6. Gradually, over time, Monica begins to regain little pieces of what she's lost.
  7. The rest is yet to be told.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018

3. Monica gets abused by all (or nearly all) of the people she abused, and also by a fair few she didn't abuse.
  5. Melanie, who was Monica's top model for her fashion magazine, decides to help Monica, and gets drawn into the intrigue and also suffers humiliation, degradation, and sexual objectification.
  6. Gradually, over time, Monica begins to regain little pieces of what she's lost.
Brilliant one, but you missed several lickfests.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Alea iacta est

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
when i change the achievement.rpy code, i change at the last line From False to True, when i play game, it did unlock gallery, but when i open it, it said "KeyError:u'bubble.tag_properties' " how can fix this?
read again properly
there are differences between the episodes

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018

after Monica`s rises - and Melanie`s fall. I hope the epic battle between them will start. There are several checkpoints that leads to this. Noone wanna be dogs bitch.

calvinstone

Jun 27, 2017

Yeah my bad, English is like 5th language i speak so, sometimes i do mixup the words. Apologies for any confusion.

Thank you for the info. One last thing for the life of me i have not worked it out who engineered monica's downfall and why ?
or is that a part of the future plot.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Yeah my bad, English is like 5th language i speak so, sometimes i do mixup the words. Apologies for any confusion.

Thank you for the info. One last thing for the life of me i have not worked it out who engineered monica's downfall and why ?
or is that a part of the future plot.
We still don't know who is responsible. From what the game presents as of now, Marcus has instigated Monica's downfall but I suspect there is more to learn.

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes