harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Hey there, thats a common ocurrence i even made a guide, let me get it!

Just, don't ask her to fuck you in the prologue, the rest will work well!

View attachment 3605720 View attachment 3605719

View attachment 3605718
I am shocked this has to be explicitly explained. it is blatantly obvious.
Same logic applies also to getting pegged with a strapon by the principal.
If you want to be Dom, don't say "how about I bend over and you fuck me in the ass with a dick/strapon".
This is not rocket surgery

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
I am shocked this has to be explicitly explained. it is blatantly obvious.
Same logic applies also to getting pegged with a strapon by the principal.
If you want to be Dom, don't say "how about I bend over and you fuck me in the ass with a dick/strapon".
This is not rocket surgery
God, i laughed my ass off here.

Reactions: harem.king

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
"Family trouble" and the goddamn post with the patch has been deleted

Oh well. Haven't started playing yet, so I'm just gonna pretend that this game's called "Childhood Friend Trouble"

• Haha
Reactions: Gothgirlgames

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Played it , combat needs a skip option. Also maybe make sandbox optional for those who are not into cick-click stuff.

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Played it , combat needs a skip option. Also maybe make sandbox optional for those who are not into cick-click stuff.
Sandbox is optional on the 0.9.5 version the last one ^^ you can check the changelog on my patreon and subscribe star!

Takagi1

Jul 13, 2017
Just started, some good model work but you have a number a spelling issues among other things. The most immediate issue is strengh is spelled strength with a th. Pasting your script in Microsoft word / Grammarly would most likely get rid of most of the issues.

• Red Heart

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Just started, some good model work but you have a number a spelling issues among other things. The most immediate issue is strengh is spelled strength with a th. Pasting your script in Microsoft word / Grammarly would most likely get rid of most of the issues.
Thanks i will do asap!

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hello Dev ;)
Will Claire ever gain more space in the game?
I would really like to see her in sex scenes .
She's so beautiful.

• Red Heart

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Hello Dev ;)
Will Claire ever gain more space in the game?
I would really like to see her in sex scenes .
She's so beautiful.
It will depends onthe patreon votes, they choose a order the events happens, but every character will have at least 4 events.
^^

Right now i'm working on Luna she won the last poll.

image0.png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Burgh917 and Lerd0

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
640.png
VERSION 0.9.6 IS NOW ALIVE! (Changelog only)
Changelog:

Added two events with Luna that will test your knowledge about the Roman Empire. Additionally, two smut scenes featuring Luna and Kurt have been included, with a nice plot twist on their relationship.

Changed the random scenes. They will now occur continuously instead of appearing as full-screen movies, giving you more control over when you want them to end.

Werewolf defeat scene: Altered the werewolf defeat scene to be optional, allowing you to choose not to watch it.

New Content: 39 renders and 8 animations.

Plans for the Future: Once Luna's events are completed in the next version, instead of moving on to the next character, I will be working on repeatable scenes for the girls who have finished their events (Kara, Keren, Yumiko, and Luna). This means that when their events conclude in Chapter 1, you'll still be able to interact with them and enjoy your favorite girl in a loopable event that can be repeated endlessly.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
It will depends onthe patreon votes, they choose a order the events happens, but every character will have at least 4 events.
^^

Right now i'm working on Luna she won the last poll.

View attachment 3619295
I think the voting system is very unfair.
and will people who vote for a character who didn't win the vote get their money refunded?
It's not right for a person to pay, pay and pay for every vote and their character never wins the vote :(
The ideal would be for you to rotate the characters; after all, you get paid from those who win the vote and you also get paid from those who lose the vote.
Thank you and continue your good work

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
I think the voting system is very unfair.
and will people who vote for a character who didn't win the vote get their money refunded?
It's not right for a person to pay, pay and pay for every vote and their character never wins the vote :(
The ideal would be for you to rotate the characters; after all, you get paid from those who win the vote and you also get paid from those who lose the vote.
Thank you and continue your good work
Ah, no, The vote is only one of the advantages of subscribing.

they get several other like acess to the models (yes, you can speak with claire there in discord)

As well the most updated version of the game.

like the public here is on 0.9.3 for the backers its on the 0.9.6.

For the moment Mori and Kurt are leading.

Also Rafa when the girl gets the 4 events, they left the pool, so with time everyone will have four events like its planned on the game story ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: Lerd0 and rafa30

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Ah, no, The vote is only one of the advantages of subscribing.

they get several other like acess to the models (yes, you can speak with claire there inthe discord)

As well the most updated version of the game.

like the public here is on 0.9.3 for the backers its on the 0.9.6.

For the moment Mori and Kurt are leading.

Also Rafa when the girl gets the 4 events, they left the pool, so with time everyone will have four events like its planned onthe game story ^^
Perfect
thank you very much for the clarification
Long live the game
thanks ;)

• Red Heart
4.20 star(s) 18 Votes