• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Zamor5

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2024
I got Linux, but I can't find any file to start the game. Which of all these files do I need to click and do I need an extra programm, because they don't seem executeable?
Also, on the GDRIVE link you will find 3 different versions for Linux systems, so make sure you download the right version for your system from that link.

Yuusuke353

Apr 20, 2020
Run the file epic-fantasy-whore-0.1
I tried, even with different versions from gdrive. Linux always asks for what programm I want to use and if I choose "run application" I get an error that it couldn't find some programm. Nothing specific only one sentence without any details.
Do I need a certain software to run it?

Zamor5

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2024
I tried, even with different versions from gdrive. Linux always asks for what programm I want to use and if I choose "run application" I get an error that it couldn't find some programm. Nothing specific only one sentence without any details.
Do I need a certain software to run it?
Does work?

Zamor5

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2024
Thanks, that gave me the right tip. in linux Mint, if you right click on the desktop, you can creater a starter file, with that it worked. THANKS!
Thank you for letting me know about the issue. I'll add a line about it to the installation section so the other Linux users will know.

Theid

Nov 24, 2019
Getting Malware positive hits in the main executable from multiple scanners. Not the standard false positive of "generic.idp either. Don't run. Disappointed that my first and only comment is for this reason.

Reactions: Whyllow

Darin68

Jan 4, 2018
wanted to check this out, but when I tried to run the .exe, I get an error.
the procedure entry point DiscardVirtualMemory could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll

Zamor5

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2024
wanted to check this out, but when I tried to run the .exe, I get an error.
the procedure entry point DiscardVirtualMemory could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll
If you have an old operating system, it could be .

rod983

Aug 5, 2019
Nice release, the images look beautiful.

Do you intend to add images for each girl doing the sex scenes?

Zamor5

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2024
Nice release, the images look beautiful.

Do you intend to add images for each girl doing the sex scenes?
I intend to do it for the NPCs, like the guard and the mistress. I also want to do it for the customers too, but AI technology isn't that advanced yet and can't consistently create exactly the same character from different angles. But I do intend to do it for the customers too in a few years when the AI technology matures enough.

Reactions: rod983

rod983

Aug 5, 2019
I intend to do it for the NPCs, like the guard and the mistress. I also want to do it for the customers too, but AI technology isn't that advanced yet and can't consistently create exactly the same character from different angles. But I do intend to do it for the customers too in a few years when the AI technology matures enough.
Nice!

It doesn't need to be the exact same character, just a generic redhead elf girl taking it up the ass would be enough for more than one customer, I think.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
mhh let me get this straight, you are a dude and you whore yourself to those female elves and other beauties ??

where does the transformation tag come in ?? is there some genderswap that isnt mentionned in the protagonist tags ??

or is it potions to make your character more appealing (in which case we wont see any effect on the art) or is it stuff that affects the ladies ??

Zamor5

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2024
mhh let me get this straight, you are a dude and you whore yourself to those female elves and other beauties ??

where does the transformation tag come in ?? is there some genderswap that isnt mentionned in the protagonist tags ??

or is it potions to make your character more appealing (in which case we wont see any effect on the art) or is it stuff that affects the ladies ??
It is the stuff that affects the MC, so yeah, it doesn't affect the art. Once your character leaves the mansion he can find places that make him more appealing like a beauty salon, gym, hairdresser, and such.
The future updates will make it possible to visit the mage, and that's where most transformations will take place, including genderswaping. But that's not implemented yet.

Reactions: paulinha771

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
EpicFantasyWhore-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Fleis

Jul 15, 2018
Looking forward to...
- more character customization
- female protagonist
- fucking the guard
- fucking the mage

Fun game so far!

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes