Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Thank you! Glad you enjoy the game, you could be at the limit in gf events, if you want to send me your savefile I'll take a look at it to see if you have events to be triggered
Hey! It's fine, I just started a new game and tried to be as submissive as possible and then girlfriend NTR events started... I have another question though... It is possible to see girlfriend NTR events without seeing all the feminization and sissification thing? I personally don't like it but I did it because I wanted to see the gf ntr content

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Hey! It's fine, I just started a new game and tried to be as submissive as possible and then girlfriend NTR events started... I have another question though... It is possible to see girlfriend NTR events without seeing all the feminization and sissification thing? I personally don't like it but I did it because I wanted to see the gf ntr content
I'm sorry for the lack of option but as of now no, the main focus of the game is feminization/sissification :/ I want to do different routes from the beginning once I finish the main plot so people can have different choices of main story gameplay, but for now it's not a thing, sorry!

Reactions: Sieglinnde

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
So how much dom stuff is there yet.
Well there's some, the main dom content is being developed slower than the sub content but there's some storylines going already, teacher, classmate, sister, mom and best friend are in development and I plan to add more

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
Disruption-0.17
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Disruption [v0.17 Public] [gaaby]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux/Mac:
- - -

shadowsynn

Nov 11, 2018
I'm sorry for the lack of option but as of now no, the main focus of the game is feminization/sissification :/ I want to do different routes from the beginning once I finish the main plot so people can have different choices of main story gameplay, but for now it's not a thing, sorry!
I'm honestly hoping for the opposite. I like the feminization stuff, but the girlfriend ntr is what stops me from enjoying it as much. I like humiliation for being feminized and slutty, just not the "I'm stealing your girl" humiliation. I may be weird here since there are some ntr things I actually like, just not in the sense that being feminized and having the girl stolen. Instead, I tend to play the dom path and am waiting for more on that front. If you are thinking of going back and making more routes later, I hope the feminization route could just be someone domming both you and the girlfriend without the "stealing" part. Just both of you being slut sisters for someone. But that's just something I'd like to see for once.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
"I don't like sissification....I don't like ntr!" But, here I am expecting a vanilla experience in a kinky game. How stupidis that? Ffs
I think it depends on how well this path will be worked out in the game, if by the way it exists at all.

Pee Cool Lu

Mar 16, 2018
not sure what is wrong but im not getting any more scenes or quests
except the therapist quests on tuesday and the teacher after detention quest

1717235559225.png

1717235576572.png

hf1024

Apr 8, 2022
not sure what is wrong but im not getting any more scenes or quests
except the therapist quests on tuesday and the teacher after detention quest
You miss multiple events, but as you broke up with the GF, there is only one you can reach: train your throat with the big dildo after your oral skill is higher than 100.

The Tips screen won't tell you you've reached the end of content though, because it still expects that all the GF events have happened even if you're not with her anymore.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
You miss multiple events, but as you broke up with the GF, there is only one you can reach: train your throat with the big dildo after your oral skill is higher than 100.

The Tips screen won't tell you you've reached the end of content though, because it still expects that all the GF events have happened even if you're not with her anymore.
I made it that you still get the other events even if you break up with the girlfriend and it should still appear end of content message anyways but maybe I did something wrong, I'm checking out the savefile now

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes