• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Developers for an incest game

cobaia2392

Sep 10, 2016
Recently I answered a topic here in the general discussion forum, and I decided to make a similar one.

I have some ideas about stories, but I have no knowledge of renders or coding.

I wonder if there's anyone who understands renders and coding, who's interested.

cobaia2392

Sep 10, 2016
I forgot to upload the intro.

If any moderator wants / can edit the main post for the file to stay in it, I appreciate it.

I have not figured it out myself.

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I'm kind of working on my own game right now but will gladly give you some tips on how to make a demo to maybe attract more people.

1. Rendering images
Rendering images isn't that difficult.There are a lot of great programs out there are relatively easy to use (heck, I figured them out.) One of them is poser. There is a huge downside to poser, it costs A LOT. That's why the main one people use is Daz. Daz is a brilliant program and most importantly, IT'S FREE!

There are tons of tutorials out there and once you get the basics, you can pretty much figure the rest out for yourself really easily. The only problem is rendering the images can take some time if you don't have a decent CPU. To significantly reduce them, turn OFF rendering quality (unless you have a good CPU) and you should be on your way to making a demo.

2. Getting products for your renders
There are lots of great sites out there that give you free stuff. The top one I would suggest is Renderosity.

One tip though, make sure that you're getting things that are compatible with the version you are using.

3. Coding your game
Possibly the easiest program to use is ren'py. That's what a lot of the big games are made with. It's really simple (although some things are extremely complex.) There are lots of tutorials out there for this too and the basics are easy enough to get to grips with.

If you decide to try and make a demo and get stuck on something, let me know and I'll try my best to help you.

Reactions: cobaia2392