• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Do you want cheats in the game

• Yes

Votes: 620 82.3%
  • No

Votes: 41 5.4%
  • Only behind a $500 Patreon tier

Votes: 92 12.2%

• Total voters

Eudj

May 27, 2022
The game looks good, especially the leveling. But I would also like to see the visual progress of the player, say in a mirror. And also so that physical changes affect attractiveness, but they can also be viewed.

Reactions: ShadowRider77

adame

Apr 3, 2018
averagehtmlenjoyer can you plase add thet "skip day" will also do class ? it be nice if it add work but class for thet it dont contime to drop with "skip day"

edit: btw thx for makeing thet lvl up for famliy , much batter then to grined and wast time

Last edited:

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
How can I get new perks? I don't see any options on the bedroom
You only can add perks at night, before sleeping, make sure you have enough essence and then some or you can trigger a bad end (at less you want to try the bad end on purpose).

--------------------

I notice in managment of the sorority when you try to donate, if you enter the number and click donate nothing happens, if you try then to click the up and/or down arrows and then click donate then it works

ShadowRider77

Jan 3, 2024
The game looks good, especially the leveling. But I would also like to see the visual progress of the player, say in a mirror. And also so that physical changes affect attractiveness, but they can also be viewed.
I second that suggestion. A bit like the dev did in "A woman's world"*, maybe with some more details.

*By the way, I tried it and it's not bad at all. Hope some day the dev will resume work on it.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Something I totally forgot to mention, but thought I should - I dig how the protagonist actually cares about her family, twisted as it is (or becoming). Cheering 'em on as they show off, or just general moments of endearment. A lot of this style games tend to just reduce 'em to another conquest, and yeah, that's clearly a goal, but that's not all there is to 'em. Which is pretty refreshing.

...Then again, you can rip and tear on the mountain as an absolute monster, so options galore, haha.

Here's hoping slooty angel is an option down the road. ...Although I guess you already technically can be, to a degree.

adame

Apr 3, 2018
You only can add perks at night, before sleeping, make sure you have enough essence and then some or you can trigger a bad end (at less you want to try the bad end on purpose).

--------------------

I notice in managment of the sorority when you try to donate, if you enter the number and click donate nothing happens, if you try then to click the up and/or down arrows and then click donate then it works
you can get perks at anytime as long you in the bedroom.

i can donate (number the click donate) , so maybe yours is buged ? try a new save maybe will help ?

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Nice update, but just wish there was more. It's interesting you chose to have branching paths. Hopefully that doesn't cause too much work to keep up with

Snakemann

Jul 6, 2020
Nice Update, really enjojed it. Keep up the good work. The Managing is a nice addition, so we can slowly build our own depraved Circle.
Some things that made me curious, do you plan to implent a way to become good again, maybe even without the Angels? Something like helping People come out of their shell, or transforming them into what they always wanted to be (and not a Demon). Maybe up to a Threshold, since killing people can't be completey forgiven.
Lokking forward where it is going

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes