• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML CyberX: New Generation [v0.06] [Fixers]

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
2024-04-21
Changelog 0.06:
  • Added futa/trans to the game. In the evening you can talk to the trans woman in zone 7.
  • You can advance time by going to the computer.
  • You can turn off futa trans content in preferences.
  • Have a good time.
Changelog 0.05:
  • Vaginal sex scene added.
  • Fixed minor bugs in the game.
  • Fixed the bug in the cum food event in the previous update.
  • There were additions to the story.
P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer. Also I didn't tested this release so use it on own risk.

Reactions: fixers

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
CyberXNewGeneration-0.06
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Darzzy

May 29, 2017
Can't seem to figure out how to starve the slave so I can't progress past saying mean things. :S

fixers

Game Developer
May 16, 2022
Can't seem to figure out how to starve the slave so I can't progress past saying mean things. :S
Click on Feed slave and then press No food for you.
If your slave's hunger is not 0, this option will not appear. Please wait for the days to pass and your slave's hunger will be 0.

Raejyn

Oct 10, 2020
I'm stuck on lesson 2. Supposed to starve your "pet" for 3 days, It's been 2 weeks, Nothing ever shows up in feed screen. So, either this is a flop or I'm doing something wrong.

fixers

Game Developer
May 16, 2022
I'm stuck on lesson 2. Supposed to starve your "pet" for 3 days, It's been 2 weeks, Nothing ever shows up in feed screen. So, either this is a flop or I'm doing something wrong.
Are you pressing No food for you?

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
Are you pressing No food for you?
They also have the simple food bug. If you look at your compiled file in Notepad++ with the language set to Javascript you can see a large number of possible errors.
EDIT: It looks like your error is in line 527, as it's looking for you having no food rather than the slave having 0 hunger to trigger.

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
not no food! It has to be greater than 0.
Having no simple food is the only way it appears (but doesn't work still) right now, my Twine is rusty but the trigger code there is the problem. Manually changing the spf from 0 to 1 for example allows it to show less brokenly when you have simple food.