nk0x

Aug 28, 2019
is my roommate celibate or something why can't this dude fuck his girlfriend so I advance the event and get a turn... Is there something special I need to do? I can't listen to them have sex if they NEVER get together. (I also don't seem to see his girlfriend around basically ever)

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
is my roommate celibate or something why can't this dude fuck his girlfriend so I advance the event and get a turn... Is there something special I need to do? I can't listen to them have sex if they NEVER get together. (I also don't seem to see his girlfriend around basically ever)
They fuck only in the weekend!
Roommate will have also another event after 90th day (you will have a chance to caught the roommate while enjoying a bit of privacy in the room)

Reactions: nk0x

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
Is there actually a gloryhole anywhere? The patch notes mentioned it, but I can't find one anywhere. Also do places/stuff unlock later on? I've only played a few weeks in-game so I'm still new, but yeah, I feel like I've checked everywhere for new sex places.

T-Chex

May 12, 2020
Is there actually a gloryhole anywhere? The patch notes mentioned it, but I can't find one anywhere. Also do places/stuff unlock later on? I've only played a few weeks in-game so I'm still new, but yeah, I feel like I've checked everywhere for new sex places.
I believe it's located in the sex shop; however I've read in this thread that it's only available when doing the quest line with the roommate/roommate's boy/girlfriend. I never do that route as it's not my thing, so anyone please feel free to correct me.

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
I wish you could try streaming outside at night.
Maybe a stream of a streaking run across campus with the audience betting on whether you can hit all locations and going crazy over masturbation in the park.

Last edited:

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
Easy to add yourself with notepad.
It's not a cheating that a problem but having it in android versions. It was years since I compiled something in Android studio and just don't have a setup anymore and cloud service that I used as alternative straight up blocked my account as a "sanction" and I don't really feel like crating a fake one.

Kil_1234

Jan 2, 2019
If you don't mind tinkering with the game file, search for the following lines:

Code:
"Hey <<nickname $pc>>," <<ps _bff>> <<conj say>>. <<psc>> <<conj grin>>. "Ready to party?"
<<set $quadparty.popularity++>>\

Then a few lines down reduce the requirements of $quadparty.milkshakes and $quadparty.popularity. Here's how have mine setup, this will get you going with the best friend in about two parties, so long as you put a little effort into getting party popularity and milkshake drinking events:

Code:
<<if setup.people.pronouns("PC").gender is "female" and $quadparty.popularity gte 2 and $quadparty.milkshakes gte 2 and !$quadparty.milkshakesuspicion>>
    <<link "Continue" EventQuadPartyMilkshakeSpecial>><</link>>
<<elseif setup.people.pronouns("PC").gender is "female" and $quadparty.popularity gte 4 and $quadparty.milkshakes lt 2 and $quadparty.milkshakesrefused gte 2 and !$quadparty.milkshakesuspicion>>
    <<link "Continue" EventQuadPartyMilkshakeObserved>><</link>>
<<elseif setup.people.pronouns("PC").gender is "female" and $quadparty.popularity gte 6 and !$quadparty.milkshakesuspicion>>

Somehow even if I already got high stats for that, and finished the milkshake event. I couldn't proggress with BFF. I hanged out regularly but there is no sex related events being triggered, even the sex talk. I also fiddled with the code using as you provided, and still nothing.

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
anyone know where the Trillium Hall is? or is it not in yet?

Campus ➨ Hanna Road South
You are on Hanna Road South, where a couple other residence halls are located: Helleborine and Trillium. Since you don't live here, your card won't open the doors.

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
Somehow even if I already got high stats for that, and finished the milkshake event. I couldn't proggress with BFF. I hanged out regularly but there is no sex related events being triggered, even the sex talk. I also fiddled with the code using as you provided, and still nothing.
Never had issues with BFF, after the milkshake you just need to talk about sex with BFF in dorm (should appear when the roommate isn't there!)

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
More scenes for the gloryholes on the roadmap

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Personally, I'm hoping for music/band content. Performing gigs at the bar, quad party, and campus events could serve as alternative means of income and increasing popularity/favor. It could work like streaming in that your popularity and income would depend on how effective you are at growing a fanbase. And then years down the line, you can go down in history for bombing Arasaka tower!

salomee

May 26, 2017
Hmm, is it an orientation problem then? For example if you make a female main character who is straight and also make a female or trans female BFF, the sex events won't be available.

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
I was going to ask about more sports as well.

Could add:
Women Softball
Lacrosse
Baseball
Men/Women basketball
Soon or later i guess more sports & clubs will be available..
Just need to check about time, each match takes 3h so i guess would be impossible add all them.. Anthaum for now is focusing on Weather and Relationship, but the Roadmap is huge!

Reactions: CadiaCreations

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
When you set up World Generation, the "Traditional Sports Team Genders" explains that you can either uncheck the traditional sports team genders box to give, say, the football team a more inclusive amount of genders, or that you could max/reduce the sliders and the game would populate the missing traditional genders with other genders.

I dunno I tried latter by highly populating the world seed with females and reducing males, and it seems the football team is all male. Probably would have been better off just unchecking traditional sports team genders, but as described the latter option might not (always?) work.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Soon or later i guess more sports & clubs will be available..
Just need to check about time, each match takes 3h so i guess would be impossible add all them.. Anthaum for now is focusing on Weather and Relationship, but the Roadmap is huge!
So far the actaul matches really do lack - I dont know - CONTENT (?). Sport game days - so far - are really super boring and waste of ingame-time. I would hope that instead of implementing more and more (sports and other) stuff the DEVS would refine the existing content. I would totally prefer existing content quality towards existing content variety.

I mean
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 64 Votes