3.80 star(s) 27 Votes

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Clara is a strong personality by nature, self-contained and has been holding back her jealousy so far! But after seeing Alan and Anna's ordinary friendly kiss, Clara couldn't contain her emotions. Jealousy is a special character trait in women born under the zodiac sign Scorpio! Maybe it's time to put such a tattoo on Clara's body? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
Well now Clara will no longer have any feelings of guilt, considering how Alan behaved, I think it's right, Alan refusing to help Clara on a mission, he's too nerdy and scary, then the final blow, Alan and Anna's kiss, now the jar is open, Clara without inhibitions or conscience, the corruption is now done, hahahah

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
Clara showing her jealousy, yes of course, but not as we can imagine, Clara is a very responsible and expert agent, for her the mission comes before even the wedding, she won't make a scene until the mission ends, but she will certainly do a lot dirty things out of frustration.

• Hey there
Reactions: UpravDom

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Well now Clara will no longer have any feelings of guilt, considering how Alan behaved, I think it's right, Alan refusing to help Clara on a mission, he's too nerdy and scary, then the final blow, Alan and Anna's kiss, now the jar is open, Clara without inhibitions or conscience, the corruption is now done, hahahah
Gunnar says with a grin: no, buddy, the corruption is not over! Everything is just beginning! I know that almost all women deep down dream of rape as the highest level of rough sex, but they are silent.Clara! I'm so white and fluffy now, and you're different now! I am following you to show you a special exercise and this time you will give in to your desires! You will remember me forever!

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Clara showing her jealousy, yes of course, but not as we can imagine, Clara is a very responsible and expert agent, for her the mission comes before even the wedding, she won't make a scene until the mission ends, but she will certainly do a lot dirty things out of frustration.
Clara accidentally saw the kiss and froze in shock! What will Clara do? Clara can knock on the door and enter in order to understand what is happening in the process of communication. The right decision! Clara is convinced of Alan's betrayal and leaves in a depressed state! Clara won't be able to talk to Alan later because she would have to admit to peeping. Everything is bad for family and work...:unsure:

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Well, thank God! At least some excitement on the forum ! You are hinting at obsession and withdrawal from reality, but a person simply has a hot temperament and energy, and these qualities manifest themselves, including during the discussion of their favorite game! We will wait in dead silence...:coffee:

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
Maybe internal issues? Even sin masters got 3d delayed. Like it was promised to be released to them by 12th IIRC, which was released just a few hrs ago
Because of the Developers new rule, that old supporters get it by this date at their DM and the ones that appear on the page are for newly supporters.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: darkslide5006

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
The opinion of an optimist! 200-300 renders per month is not bad at all! The fact is that each render contains not only realistic facial expressions on the characters' faces, but also extensive texts of dialogues and reflections with the intention of reviving the renders! This time there will be a record 12,000 words! Plus some animations! There are few games that can boast such speed and content during production.

Reactions: _Thomas_Shelby_

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
200/300 renders per update is Sad too much
As someone who's working on his project rn - 200-300 per month is an okayish, good number.
I have around 1200 in 12 months with reworking stuff here and there.
A lot of things come down to your PC.
If an update has a bunch of renders with 3+ characters or outfits with "heavy" textures(AJC College Uniform is good example of that - takes a huge toll on VRAM) - it would take a lot longer than have the same amount of renders with 1 char being nude.

And since this game is relatively new and doesn't have big following - I'd assume that the developer doesn't have 3090TI, at least)

So, if we take it as random working hours and 5/2 work week - 200 renders per month is 50 per week, 10 per day. Not the best number, but not the worst.

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes