Rexist

Oct 31, 2020
When does Captain milf join the harem? I have completed the 7th mission but she isn't in the harem and i can't find any interaction that allows me to add her into the harem.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
When does Captain milf join the harem? I have completed the 7th mission but she isn't in the harem and i can't find any interaction that allows me to add her into the harem.
She only joins the harem on the hero route.

May 31, 2018
1716645530121.png

Quick question: How can I level up those stats? Currently doing the bench press at the gym everyday but I don't know if that's the right way to increase super-strength.

I know there's "start game at level 2" choice but I want to do it from scratch. Thanks.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
View attachment 3669637

Quick question: How can I level up those stats? Currently doing the bench press at the gym everyday but I don't know if that's the right way to increase super-strength.

I know there's "start game at level 2" choice but I want to do it from scratch. Thanks.
Best is to read the changelogs. Levelling up in superpowers are single events, there is no need to grind anything. They might appear once this or that mission is done, etc... It will be with a particular person at a particular location and that is all detailed in the changelogs (which are in reverse chronological order on the main menu).

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: 09110212
3.70 star(s) 37 Votes