Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
When i choose the phormone special from cindy . They gave me page said (an exception has occurred) and dash of lust drops. What that's mean and why ??
Ive reported that error already - not that I know what it means either, but Yorma is aware of it and will fix it first chance he gets.

betaboy_69

Feb 5, 2024
  • I'll be replacing Mina's cheat screen with a more robust one in the Journal, so it's no biggie.
  • Nah, some events will still be novice appropriate, but the subsequent events will likely require a job to unlock
Will you add any content for the BDSM room next update? Would love to see Hannah manhandle the MC

• Love
Reactions: Piratefishes

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
After Hermione collects all the money for the pool the hard way, the journal tells me to wait several days. I did that. Everbody is happy about the pool (no creepshots on this route :-( ) and Hermione needs some days to rest before working in the club again. I waited. Hermione works in the club again. Journal tells me, that I have to wait some days. ...I waited... and waited...
Then Journal tells me "In Development" and nothing has happend.
Hmm, this means something's bugged out. Could you DM me your save file and I'll come up with a fix for this issue?

Ive reported that error already - not that I know what it means either, but Yorma is aware of it and will fix it first chance he gets.
Yep, the fix will be in the next version!

Will you add any content for the BDSM room next update? Would love to see Hannah manhandle the MC
I doubt it... Sorry, the next version is going to be pretty mechanics focused, this time for the school. I'll make a devlog post about it later this week, so you guys know what to expect.

Begintobeg

Apr 15, 2019
Have already played through an earlier version of the game and don't want to replay the whole thing. Is it possible to use the universal renpy mod ( ) to modify things to make it go a bit faster? Or is there a mod or working saves or something?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cepaxo

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Have already played through an earlier version of the game and don't want to replay the whole thing. Is it possible to use the universal renpy mod ( ) to modify things to make it go a bit faster? Or is there a mod or working saves or something?
Why not use your own saves, or just use continue when you launch the game? So far neither has ever failed me.
That said. It's hard too speed things up in this game as the grind is really minimal. Most delays is because you need to go through the story line, and skipping part of the story in this game is kind of hard due to the dev using object orientated programming, where many other games are using a pretty flat programming, style which is pretty easy to skip ahead in.

Last edited:

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Why not use your own saves, or just use continue when you launch the game? So far neither has ever failed me.
That said. It's hard too speed things up in this game as the grind is really minimal. Most delays is because you need to go through the story line, and skipping part of the story in this game is kind of hard due to the dev using object orientated programming, where many other games are using a pretty flat programming, style which is pretty easy to skip ahead in.
Yeah... I didn't plan on people wanting to modify the different variables on runtime and I have a background in C#, so object oriented programming kinda came naturally to me. But I guess it's possible to skip ahead, but it's just more challenging and might even require some modding... :coffee: :unsure:

But as MasterGamer said, if you have a save from an older version, you can just use that. Though it will probably wipe your inventory because I rewrote the inventory system. I count it as a minor inconvenience though as you can just buy everything again from the convenience store or the bookshop.

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes