Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
Silver body suit locations
Found one at the bus stop of outskirts
one in the pawn shop of wharf area
and obviously the 1st one at Fairhaven house
I'm missing 2...any leads?
(the in game hint seems kind of bugged cause it tells me that the next one is near the pier...which I can only assume is the wharf shop one)

netuttki

May 10, 2018
(the in game hint seems kind of bugged cause it tells me that the next one is near the pier...which I can only assume is the wharf shop one)
You have to walk between the pier and the wharf a couple times for it to show up.

Reactions: Cesco

Calburn

Aug 15, 2019
the gangbang when walking into dirty dicks naked is not working, it just stops after you select hesitate instead of run, more specifically after selecting to Hesitate and then continue in the actions window it moves to the next scene but there is no options in the actions window where there should be the options resist, get used, and leave.

I looked at the code and compared 1.0.0. where I know the scene works and 1.0.2.Hotfix and they're are no differences that I can find in the DirtyDicks location any ideas?

Last edited:

Calburn

Aug 15, 2019
the gangbang when walking into dirty dicks naked is not working, it just stops after you select hesitate instead of run, more specifically after selecting to Hesitate and then continue in the actions window it moves to the next scene but there is no options in the actions window where there should be the options resist, get used, and leave.

I looked at the code and compared 1.0.0. where I know the scene works and 1.0.2.Hotfix and they're are no differences that I can find in the DirtyDicks location any ideas?
Never mind I found the issue it was my sexual orientation when it is set to strictly women there seems to be a glitch that makes no actions to appear.
Though the Cry for Help action doesn't seem to work still.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
---explore the pier during the day
---1 piece is on the beach walk
there are more possible locations(Fh only valid if accessible)
And yes listen to the game hint!!!

Reactions: Cesco

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
---explore the pier during the day
---1 piece is on the beach walk
there are more possible locations(Fh only valid if accessible)
And yes listen to the game hint!!!
Of COURSE daytime *facepalm*
Sweet, that's just what I needed, thank you

3.10 star(s) 22 Votes