AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
It is the "i can fix them" syndrome. :LOL:
This is just a game, but, I known there is a lot of people like Shanlon in the real world. And there is not wrong on try to help them, because sometimes people are broken due to selfism of this world. Like a wise man once said: "Just because someone stumbled and fall, that doesnt mean that person is lost forever!" :ROFLMAO:

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Why do you call Shanlon a pyscho? Just because she likes sex in a more hardcore way that means she is psychopath? Or you call her pyscho because of her strong personality?
Maybe because she's exploiting an ongoing human tragedy for her own financial benefit? Because she has neither loyalty nor empathy? Because the only difference between her and Meredith is that you can't have sex with Meredith -- not that any sane person would want to.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Maybe because she's exploiting an ongoing human tragedy for her own financial benefit? Because she has neither loyalty nor empathy? Because the only difference between her and Meredith is that you can't have sex with Meredith -- not that any sane person would want to.
As a dear Gandalf once said in the Lord of Rings Movie: "Nobody known the whole picture!"
First of all, Philly gave us no plot yet explaining why Shanlon is how she is. So, we don't known about her past and what supposely made her who she is with such personality you just discribed. And, if Philly thinks like me: "Nobody is 100% evil and nobody is 100% good, so, everybody has shadows inside."

Last edited:

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
As a dear Gandalf once said in the Lord of Rings Movie: "Nobody known the whole picture!"
I really don't think he did, but in the approximate words of someone else, "See that avatar, there? It's the avatar of someone who didn't listen to a thing you just said."

4.80 star(s) 397 Votes