Collection Pinup Chihunhentai Collection [2023-09-15] [Chihunhentai]

SusBoi

May 23, 2020
Did bro just stop again uploading again. I stopped pledging to him in September cus money was bad, but now I see he ain't uploaded a term 24. I hope he don't disappear again

Narakin

Jul 6, 2022
Hey, I'm looking for the zip with the character "Gravel" from Arknights, does someone know which pack is it?

Here's a link to the image:

SpaceDebris00

Nov 12, 2023
Anyone know if Chihun released a fixed or more complete version of Term 15 (June 2021), specifically the Byleth pics?

Was looking through the T15 file on OP, and it contains only two variants of Byleth with a sheer dress, both with the sweaty/water droplet look, and both with an unfinished-looking area between her breast and her arm on the lower right of the image. Going by the other eight images of the Byleth set, there should be two more sheer dress variants minus the droplets, but they're missing.

Compare to the preview that was posted on Twitter: There, Byleth isn't wet and the unfinished area is finished, so this variant does exist but was not included in the T15 file.

I'm not optimistic that this little oversight was ever addressed, and a lot of time has passed, but if a fixed version of T15 is out there I figure someone here would know.

gwishin39

Jun 25, 2022
Anyone know if Chihun released a fixed or more complete version of Term 15 (June 2021), specifically the Byleth pics?

Was looking through the T15 file on OP, and it contains only two variants of Byleth with a sheer dress, both with the sweaty/water droplet look, and both with an unfinished-looking area between her breast and her arm on the lower right of the image. Going by the other eight images of the Byleth set, there should be two more sheer dress variants minus the droplets, but they're missing.

Compare to the preview that was posted on Twitter: There, Byleth isn't wet and the unfinished area is finished, so this variant does exist but was not included in the T15 file.

I'm not optimistic that this little oversight was ever addressed, and a lot of time has passed, but if a fixed version of T15 is out there I figure someone here would know.

gwishin39

Jun 25, 2022
Thanks, but that's identical to the T15 file I got from the OP links. The pics in there named "byleth5" and "byleth6" are the ones I was talking about, they have the unfinished spot that the preview pic in the tweet does not.

If this is the only version of T15 available, then I'm outta luck. Oh well.
Only version I think

XanderMld

Nov 23, 2020
Thanks, but that's identical to the T15 file I got from the OP links. The pics in there named "byleth5" and "byleth6" are the ones I was talking about, they have the unfinished spot that the preview pic in the tweet does not.

If this is the only version of T15 available, then I'm outta luck. Oh well.
You need open byleth.psd and create this variants. I create for you 2 files:

Sorry my English is bad