JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Soo if i understand correctly from reading all the other posts, if you play the game and ''follow your heart'' as the Dev keeps telling you to do (I'm playing seductive) you end up losing Pri as a LI and get killled? Wtf?! If that's true then this Dev doesn't get it because then you have to play one specific route and you can't ''follow your heart'' at all!

Geiko Games

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Soo if i understand correctly from reading all the other posts, if you play the game and ''follow your heart'' as the Dev keeps telling you to do (I'm playing seductive) you end up losing Pri as a LI and get killled? Wtf?! If that's true then this Dev doesn't get it because then you have to play one specific route and you can't ''follow your heart'' at all!
Well... your heart carried you to death :BootyTime:

Seriously, every character was telling you that you could die if you kept dating her. You knew where you were going.

CH really let you follow your heart and live with the consequences. The game is full of different paths and outcomes and some of them are negative, like you or a character dying or deseapering for the rest of your story.

We are just starting and you're going to see this a lot if you stick to the game.

About the screenshot, we are going to look into it too. Not my first priority, but its in our to-do list :love:

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Yes, that is the outcome. I went through the game twice "following my heart" even knowing that I went too hard on the romance the first time and still died both times. Really not worth going through a 3rd time. Its incredibly frustrating because its not just a choice you fucked up on, its many choices made along the way so you really have to play specific ways to get through it.

Reactions: JoSolo

davsun

Nov 15, 2021
i already played this game years ago in android, it was possible to get it from playstore, but only with softcore stuffs, Im talking about 6 years ago, in that time he had a lot of content alread. I believe that history its already completed, Devs is only giving us small parts time at time, dont blame him, everyone needs money, but its nothing new or in development the game is completed

Geiko Games

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
i already played this game years ago in android, it was possible to get it from playstore, but only with softcore stuffs, Im talking about 6 years ago, in that time he had a lot of content alread. I believe that history its already completed, Devs is only giving us small parts time at time, dont blame him, everyone needs money, but its nothing new or in development the game is completed
I understand your reasoning since CH is so old at this point :BootyTime:

But we are remaking it. Not just enhancing visuals and improving and localizing text, but creating new content too, like animations and even new renders.

If you played the game on mobile back in 2018, you really should try the new version.

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
ok I think to not get shot you can either be Priscilla's friend (but thats absolutely unacceptable, I understand, we are here to fuck her) or you should meet one condition
1716697816446.png
which tells us that you need to have at least one romantic ending to her event (6 points or 16 points, and these 16 points on third date you can do with 2 clicks basically - 13 from pixie and 3 for choosing "being her best friend" right afterwards)
1716700107689.png
and not tell her you are getting her to bed in one of the choices in her third date :BootyTime:
quite literally anyone who doesnt want to die, wont die if he at least reads stuff presented to him kek

Reactions: Geiko Games

Geiko Games

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
ok I think to not get shot you can either be Priscilla's friend (but thats absolutely unacceptable, I understand, we are here to fuck her) or you should meet one condition
View attachment 3671666
which tells us that you need to have at least one romantic ending to her event (6 points or 16 points, and these 16 points on third date you can do with 2 clicks basically - 13 from pixie and 3 for choosing "being her best friend" right afterwards)
View attachment 3671723
and not tell her you are getting her to bed in one of the choices in her third date :BootyTime:
quite literally anyone who doesnt want to die, wont die if he at least reads stuff presented to him kek
I love how you guys go to the source code when you need to find an answer :WeSmart: I'm going to leave a message for you there next time :illuminati:

• Haha
Reactions: Echoesinthedarkness

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Celebrity Hunter [Ep.6] [Geiko Games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [321 MB]
- - - -

Mac [293 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1.90 star(s) 8 Votes