Ren'Py Brothel King [v0.2] [Goldo]

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes

vadi9203

Aug 2, 2019
Thanks for the info. Had thought the project was abandoned as the last update in this thread was on 2022-04-28.

Thanks for the info. Had thought the project was abandoned as the last update in this thread was on 2022-04-28.
It's not abandoned. Just have a very (i mean very) slow update as Goldo only have a limited time working on it.

Reactions: Laritas

Teritius

Jan 5, 2021
After several playthroughs and over a 100 hours of this game, I ask. What's the extractor, and where do I get it?

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
After several playthroughs and over a 100 hours of this game, I ask. What's the extractor, and where do I get it?
I think those are the things you can buy later that extract resources from the sites automatically? You get them from the shops and they generate bonus materials if you place them at the spots. Kinda pricy for what they do.

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
Hello- does anyone know a way to activate one of the passive powers/perks you earn from leveling early? I'm referring to the abilities documented in this post. It would be great to be able to activate "The Eye" earlier in order to save a thousand clicks rolling dice for hypnosis training that will always succeed anyways.
Those just come from leveling up, I believe. You get them in a set order when you level up. Not sure when the passive unlocks show up. The player character levels up from prestige which mainly comes from sex with your girls.

Toshiro06

May 2, 2021
Hello- does anyone know a way to activate one of the passive powers/perks you earn from leveling early? I'm referring to the abilities documented in this post. It would be great to be able to activate "The Eye" earlier in order to save a thousand clicks rolling dice for hypnosis training that will always succeed anyways.
If you really want to get the skills earlier without leveling to a high level you need to edit the BKspells file. Just change the level of the spell to a lower level that you want. "The Eye" is a wizard level 24 passive. Just remember that editing the file might break some things, but you can do some interesting things like give the trader and warrior Rejuvenation.

Reactions: WarblGarbl

JohnHamm

Nov 2, 2017
Im playing the 0.3 beta and I cant figure out how to sell girls after I meet them in the city and convince them to join the brothel. I thought there was a way to sell them rather than dismissing them? Anyone know how?

vadi9203

Aug 2, 2019
Im playing the 0.3 beta and I cant figure out how to sell girls after I meet them in the city and convince them to join the brothel. I thought there was a way to sell them rather than dismissing them? Anyone know how?
Without the Trait King mod it's impossible even in the 0.2 version.

rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021
Without the Trait King mod it's impossible even in the 0.2 version.
its not impossible but it is hard. At the farm you have a spell room that lets you draw cards one of those cards turns a free girl into a slave and once a slave you can sell her. Getting the card is hard but it is doable.

Last edited:

rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021
Kinda wonder when the 0.3 stable version of the game gonna came out, can someone give me status on how stable the game on 0.3 ?
only one problem i had and that was with the ninja's it means you cant move on to the next act, but if you read the forums there is a fix for it. Otherwise im enjoying 0.3 t ( there is a patch as well but it dont fix the ninja problem yet)

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
only one problem i had and that was with the ninja's it means you cant move on to the next act, but if you read the forums there is a fix for it. Otherwise im enjoying 0.3 t ( there is a patch as well but it dont fix the ninja problem yet)
does the 0.3 beta include the 0.3 story yet?

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes