3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.jpg

Overview:
Bound is a simple game where you interact with a girl who is at your mercy. Unlock different options by playing and clicking hidden areas, such as color customization and x-ray view. Bound features a dynamic sound system that organically modulates sfx in real-time for a detailed soundscape. Use a keyboard for most options, and a mouse for some extras.​

Thread Updated: 2018-09-09
Release Date: 2017-12-24
Developer: Kajio
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Wargen

Memento mori
Donor
Nov 12, 2017
I saw this on DLsite so long ago, never thought I'd actually be able to play it.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
i realy like the art style but why is there so less Content? i downloaded a game here with a slightly different Setting, Training a slave with everything you could imagine of, and this was not only more to do but also good sfx.

it´s hard to decide if this is good or average.

masteraaran

Jun 10, 2017
i realy like the art style but why is there so less Content? i downloaded a game here with a slightly different Setting, Training a slave with everything you could imagine of, and this was not only more to do but also good sfx.

it´s hard to decide if this is good or average.
Could you name the other game you've tried? It sounds like something I would really be into...

Warden80

Apr 26, 2017
Really good concept. Such a low memory footprint and great smooth 8-bit graphics. I'd love to play more content if it ever comes.

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Both Mega links have been removed / deleted.
Google Drive still works, but dang; the game is in a itty bitty teeny weeny little screen smaller than a mobile phone :/

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes