EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
BFOVタイトル画像.png

Overview:
The Bitch Family Lands on a Depopulated Island!
The Hibino family consists of the parents and two daughters, all four members are bitches!
Even today, they give head, a titjob or get creampied, somewhere!
One summer, they are invited to a depopulated island by a relative (dad's twin sister).
To help her revitalize the island with her guesthouse, the bitch family dedicates themselves to cheer the fuck up the islanders!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-05-27
Release Date: 2024-03-23
Original Title: BITCH FAMILY ON THE VILLAGE
Developer: Hatomame - - -
Translator: JustXuX - -
Censored: Yes (White Bars)
Version: 1.01_MOD3
Language: English (Fan Translation)
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Translator Notes:
The femboy content is avoidable!
DOWNLOAD
Win(MOD1): - - - -
Mac(MOD1): - - - -

EXTRAS: Compressed

Patches: MOD3 (Required)

RJ01135233_img_smp1.jpg RJ01135233_img_smp2.jpg RJ01135233_img_smp3.jpg RJ01135233_img_smp4.jpg RJ01135233_img_smp5.jpg RJ01135233_img_smp6.jpg RJ01135233_img_smp7.jpg RJ01135233_img_smp8.jpg RJ01135233_img_smp9.jpg

Last edited:

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
The description is amazing to read " Bitch Introductions: A healthy and excellent big-breasted bitch. A heavyweight plump mama bitch. A bitch who pretends to be sensible but gets swept up." Fucking kek.

" There are numerous sex scenes prepared for each bitch, so tour the island with your favorite bitch depending on your mood at the time! "

"Complete all the scenes and become a Bitch Master!"

My sides have left orbit :LUL:

mista tea

Mar 31, 2018
Thanks for doing a proper translation! Out of curiosity did you have plans to work the last game like this (Bitch Family on the Beach) as well?

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
wait a moment, there is a femboy in the rooster... name's sora BUT in one of the preview I saw he have its own gallery, doesn't this mean that he is fucked up too or that he fuck women around, because in the first case this game need a gay tag... and personally I'm not interested in femboy so I would end up avoiding his contents

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Thanks for doing a proper translation! Out of curiosity did you have plans to work the last game like this (Bitch Family on the Beach) as well?
As Supreme_Evil said, it's under review. It already had a TL.
ON the village? really?.....this is just another mtl isn't it
I decided to leave the original name, which isn't quite right, but fits this game. Don't take it seriously.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
wait a moment, there is a femboy in the rooster... name's sora BUT in one of the preview I saw he have its own gallery, doesn't this mean that he is fucked up too or that he fuck women around, because in the first case this game need a gay tag... and personally I'm not interested in femboy so I would end up avoiding his contents
I will add the gay tag.
Also, if you wish you can ignore him and his side of the content.
You don't need him to achieve the ending, I think.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Man from the title I though this was about a son fucking his entire family but this is just the entire oposite xD, btw hope this hit steam it looks good and the chance of having an uncensored version is very tempting

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes