Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
Is it good for a first playthrough or it will ruin immersion?
It's good if you want to skip boring minigames and grinding, and don't want go blind around the plot playing the game. You'll know if your actions give you points for a girl or another and things like that. If you want to be surprised by the game, and even pissed off sometimes (the dev loves to piss off the players), don't use it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sleepy666

Bigbadboy28

Jul 16, 2020
What's better? Harem mod or play as intended? Which one is more immersive? Also can I enable one of the main girl routes and individual routes at the same time?

Bigbadboy28

Jul 16, 2020
Can someone please tell how do I enable harem mod? I downloaded season 3 and I'm playing after an year I've enabled all the path and it's all messed up

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Hi scrappy, I'm using your mod for version 0.8.3, the game tells me that the mod has been installed but when I start the game, the “Cheat Mode” button doesn't appear?

Last edited:

seven_s

Jun 23, 2023
Got the mod working, however there are no skill points boosters for the new Brawler. Anyone else have similar issues?
Please let me know if there ever is a MOD for this. I tried one I saw on the big Being a DIK thread and it made things worse. I don't know if the persons "scripts.rpa" interfered with Scappy MOD since there is no "scripts.rpa" in his Game game file folder. Anyways, thanks in advance.

Last edited:

seven_s

Jun 23, 2023
Can someone please tell how do I enable harem mod? I downloaded season 3 and I'm playing after an year I've enabled all the path and it's all messed up
I'm not sure there is one. As of now in the latest update I can continue with my 3 main LI Sage Bella and Jill paths. However if I want the most action in episode 3 I'll have go back and play the first one or two episodes differently to get the single path.

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
I'm not sure there is one. As of now in the latest update I can continue with my 3 main LI Sage Bella and Jill paths. However if I want the most action in episode 3 I'll have go back and play the first one or two episodes differently to get the single path.
I think there was an 'harem mod' based in Scrappy's one but not made by Scrappy, but only for V.9. I don't think that mod was upgraded for V.10, since it was a mess that broke the story and most of the scenes didn't have any sense with several Lis at once. Right now, I don't think an 'harem mod' is possible, and it seems that Scrappy has given up in developing one. It's better to have different savegames: Sage and Jill/Bella and 'others' since Ep 4 when have to choose to live with Sage or Bella, and since Ep8 when you have to choose a Li, different savegames for Sage, Bella, Jill, Quinn, Rio, Lily, Nicole and 'others' (Zoey, Sarah and Mel, several generic teacher MILFs...) It's a mess since DPC continues adding Lis and not removing from the game the failed ones (luckily there's a skip button), but it's what it is.

Reactions: seven_s
4.70 star(s) 30 Votes