Collection Video Amazonium Collection [2024-05-01] [Amazonium3D]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes
Sep 15, 2019
Wonder how Nyl gets away with then. :unsure:
For example this animation: https://f95zone.to/threads/nyl-collection-2024-05-01-nyl2.46099/post-13348186
There is another with them two together, but I guess it's fine as long as there is no penetration?
Hopefully Amazonium explores the idea of it a little bit more, because I agree with you, them interacting with each other would make for some great animations.
Probably doesn't wanna risk it and yeah, technically it's not really them engaging each other so probably plays a part to it as well.

robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
Then he could just release it for free on Twitter or something. And he wouldn't have to name who they are. They could be labeled as two generic Amazons who are not related.

Reactions: secretm780

robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
Did he tag them as incest? Or even name them in the patreon post? If not then he might be safe.

Also, someone would have to report the post for pattern to find out I think. So either people who saw it don't care, or anyone who would complain probably doesn't know they are related. Not everyone is going to know every character's relationship.

ALRM5404

Dec 21, 2019
And can't that be solved by publishing a problematic version in a link or in a discord channel? (or patreon also analyzes both?, They are foreign to how patreon)

Sep 15, 2019
I mean all these workarounds maybe could work for a while but if this is your livelihood, is it really worth risking? Because somewhere down the line, they could pull a plug on him and then he's dead in the water without a source of income. Shame more people aren't using subscribestar, seems almost anything flies there.

jtemper

Apr 9, 2024
I wish the currently active top futa animators didn't mostly focus on huge muscular futas with giant hyper cocks
Yeah but the Top Animators focusing on that what the subscribers want
What Oppai said. Imagine if a band that band became famous playing death metal suddenly released a mild folk ballads album. Some critics and more open-minded people might praise it but it definitely won't sell. I'm all for variety, but I've found that the only way to get it is to follow other creators that do things differently. And there are a handful of good ones out there.

anklav

Nov 21, 2020
Pent Up

What are inlaws for if not helping you out in times of desperate need? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Render time wasn't that bad and surprisingly only 2 issues I had to fix while rendering this one. Still getting used to doing sound myself, but I think I did alright for this one, decent amount of elements I had to pay attention to. Should get better with time as my sound gallery grows.

A fun little idea/detail I had but ultimately decided to not include due to more feature creep, was to have an outro to show Superman in space having some good ol' space orgy with some alien girls...

ahallucination

Formerly 'ahalucination'
May 3, 2020
Man this one was good, the only thing that would've made it better for me is some dialogue! Hopefully he makes an extended/director's cut!!
Also just noticed he's suspended new Patreon signups, concerning??

schlarb

Jan 5, 2019
What Oppai said. Imagine if a band that band became famous playing death metal suddenly released a mild folk ballads album. Some critics and more open-minded people might praise it but it definitely won't sell. I'm all for variety, but I've found that the only way to get it is to follow other creators that do things differently. And there are a handful of good ones out there.
It's less about wanting Amazonium, Nyl, RadRoach or Rigid3D to do things differently, and more wishing we had more animators on their level since they're pretty much in a class of their own when it comes to overall animation quality.

Reactions: Q_9 and xxxDreamZzz

jtemper

Apr 9, 2024
It's less about wanting Amazonium, Nyl, RadRoach or Rigid3D to do things differently, and more wishing we had more animators on their level since they're pretty much in a class of their own when it comes to overall animation quality.
In terms of futa animations, perhaps "the big 3" are a cut above there rest. But if you like other styles, there are quite a few that are getting pretty close (I won't mention names here cuz that's a can of worms). It's a matter of supporting them. If not with money (I myself unfortunately can't right now), then popularizing their work to the best of our abilities, constructive criticism, etc.

Prevhal

Apr 19, 2019
Pent Up

What are inlaws for if not helping you out in times of desperate need? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Render time wasn't that bad and surprisingly only 2 issues I had to fix while rendering this one. Still getting used to doing sound myself, but I think I did alright for this one, decent amount of elements I had to pay attention to. Should get better with time as my sound gallery grows.

A fun little idea/detail I had but ultimately decided to not include due to more feature creep, was to have an outro to show Superman in space having some good ol' space orgy with some alien girls...
Perfect opportunity missed for some Superman and Starfire action, damn

secretm780

Jun 7, 2020
Then he could just release it for free on Twitter or something. And he wouldn't have to name who they are. They could be labeled as two generic Amazons who are not related.
I mean we don’t even see their faces for most of it, and I think we only saw Hippolyta’s. We only know it was Wonder Woman because he told us. You know having it be generic Amazons would sort of be like what Nyl2 did with those two Drow girls who DEFINITELY WERE NOT SISTERS OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT teehee

Last edited:

secretm780

Jun 7, 2020
Wonder how Nyl gets away with then. :unsure:
For example this animation: https://f95zone.to/threads/nyl-collection-2024-05-01-nyl2.46099/post-13348186
There is another with them two together, but I guess it's fine as long as there is no penetration?
Hopefully Amazonium explores the idea of it a little bit more, because I agree with you, them interacting with each other would make for some great animations.
Pretty much. That’s why I even suggested dick rubbing or touching, because I guess “technically” it’s not incest. Maybe full on sword fighting is too much lol, but maybe a double penetration like that. I mean since he’s open to it, he could just do more teasing stuff like that in the future. I’m not sure about you guys but I’ll be fine with that. Maybe he could’ve had them cum together, and some of it lands on the other. Just stuff that skirts the line.

Last edited:

secretm780

Jun 7, 2020
I mean all these workarounds maybe could work for a while but if this is your livelihood, is it really worth risking? Because somewhere down the line, they could pull a plug on him and then he's dead in the water without a source of income. Shame more people aren't using subscribestar, seems almost anything flies there.
It was crazy, though, that he did something like that Sindel and Kitana animation, but maybe that was before he started a Patreon

ZiipEK

Apr 11, 2022
Pent Up

I don't understand, is this Diana and her mother? And are futas random Amazons?

Stephencore

May 3, 2023
X3D used to do some fun futa animations but he stepped away from it. Hopefully there will be more at some point

Reactions: Henry1872 and Q_9

schlarb

Jan 5, 2019
X3D used to do some fun futa animations but he stepped away from it. Hopefully there will be more at some point
I followed X3D for a while but he's done nothing but regular straight stuff for a long while now. A shame since his animation quality seems to have improved dramatically from when he did futa animations.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes