• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

JustAUser89

Jun 11, 2018
I read through all the shit with the dudes and then, I was like, time for some Ellie and Sophia action only to be turned off by the bad kissing animation. I said it can't get worse than that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How did you manage to screw her face that much man?!!!!!!! He did all the other things right but like who is that supposed to be man?????? We want Sophia licking Ellies pussy not some random ass woman. Hire a dude who can export Daz scenes to Blender and arrange the materials correctly. And stop it with the closed eyes, the characters look like either they are about to fall asleep at every scene or that they are the biggest creeps around.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

merin_aspic

Dec 24, 2018

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Been ages since i last played this one (maybe 2 or 3 years) and iirc last time i played there was no actual cheating, i wonder if its still like that? i may give this one an another go depending on that...

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
How did you manage to screw her face that much man?!!!!!!! He did all the other things right but like who is that supposed to be man?????? We want Sophia licking Ellies pussy not some random ass woman. Hire a dude who can export Daz scenes to Blender and arrange the materials correctly. And stop it with the closed eyes, the characters look like either they are about to fall asleep at every scene or that they are the biggest creeps around.
At last, someone talking about the real issues :cautious:
L&P is aware that her face is particulary bad in this vid. I almost puked...

3.40 star(s) 489 Votes