• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dec 29, 2021
Warning to my brothers who haven't played the game yet! If you're not a lesbian, here's your comment;
What the fuck? This update did nothing for me and I feel like an idiot for waiting 6 months for it.
At least that's what I said when I finished the game, but I'm sure the rest of the community agrees with me. Because I don't know if you've noticed, but this is the first time this forum hasn't gone apocalyptic after an update. Every update they had to lock the thread because the comments were never ending, but now it's like the gobi desert. I can explain this to you with science;
(If we accept the life span of a human as 75 years)

To calculate the percentage:

Number of months in 75 years:

Months=75×12Months=75×12

Months=900Months=900

Now, let's find out what percentage 6 months is of 900 months:

Percentage=(6/900) × 100

Percentage=(1/150)×100

Percentage=0.006666... × 100

Percentage≈ 0.67%

So, 6 months is approximately 0.67% of 900 months.

So people are very angry that they've spent 0.67% of their lives waiting for this awful thing. Science is infallible, L&P. You screwed up and really damaged your game's reputation after this update. Your greed for money is the biggest obstacle to the opportunity to make a lot more money in the future, and I guess you'll never realise that. You need a professional team, you need a manager. If you don't listen to my warnings, tomorrow someone else will steal your project and have more hype than you. I know you read here every day, so pay attention to these and similar warnings, because I won't take money from you for this consultancy. But I'm doing this one time. If you want to learn something in terms of game, you have to learn to listen to people. Otherwise, I'm sorry, but you will have to throw your game in the "Big Game Dumpster". And I'm serious
That is entirely your decision as to what you want to wait for.
If you're frustrated now, it's certainly not L&P's fault, but rather you made the wrong decision.

Reactions: Matt1 and hzjujk

Badboyoz

Apr 13, 2023
I decided to make a game of it, really. Do you know if there is a thread on this forum where I can find teammates? Or those who are interested can write to me. I studied scriptwriting at university and I'm sure I can do a much better job than this rubbish.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
as I had already said. the update is mediocre.
always Sophia's usual internal monologues, but then she does everything the opposite of what she thinks.
But that's okay, it's a game and let's move on.
Sam's little event is enough, I like it when Sophia takes the lead but as always with all L&P events they always leave the spice at home.
For example in this scene here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sophia's robe could have been a little more open and showed a little breast to Sam.

In the next scene I don't understand one thing, are the women touching each other outside their underwear?
why isn't her hand inside her underwear?
I ask GingerSweetGirl

In the sauna scene, the only thing I liked was the reveal that Sophia is Ellie's mom, at least it brings that sense of transgression to the story that it needs.

in this scene here,

how does the towel stay together? is there a pin? a button? I think it should have fallen to the ground completely.

Something is missing perhaps here

this moment lasts too short, Sophia's hands are removed immediately, instead a short handjob on Tyler's cock would have been better.

The scene of Ellie and Sophia in the bathroom all good, the only good scene for me.

About the change in Sophia's face. I say nothing; we've already talked about it: it was a mistake.

vote 5

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
So is Ellie forgiving Logan the better choice if you want to be more slutty then?

I thought her breaking things off with him would just leave more room for things to happen for Ellie.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
So is Ellie forgiving Logan the better choice if you want to be more slutty then?

I thought her breaking things off with him would just leave more room for things to happen for Ellie.

both sentences are true,
if he forgives logan Sophia is more slutty with everyone,
if she doesn't forgive him she's a slut only with her

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
my game ends (shows the to be continued) after ellie and sophia chatting in the bathroom, anybody know why?
you made different choices in the past and therefore you are on a different path. This is a topic already discussed in the past, it is the consequence of having many branches in the other beam and therefore many variables turned on/off

3.40 star(s) 489 Votes