NemesisGames

Nemesis Party: NTR, or NOT
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
I love the slow burn, and the realism. This game, and “A Promise Best Left Unkept” are the only NTR games I wholly enjoy.

But the introduction of new characters has me worried - we’re supposed to be moving forward into the Act where actual sex (or, heaven forbid, a blowjob) happen. But instead this game is getting broader in scope.

Please don’t jeopardize perfection by dragging it out too longo_O I want to see Anna get corrupted

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
I love the slow burn, and the realism. This game, and “A Promise Best Left Unkept” are the only NTR games I wholly enjoy.

But the introduction of new characters has me worried - we’re supposed to be moving forward into the Act where actual sex (or, heaven forbid, a blowjob) happen. But instead this game is getting broader in scope.

Please don’t jeopardize perfection by dragging it out too longo_O I want to see Anna get corrupted
corrupted hearts. better then both

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021

A perfect marriage is the best. Its even in different level and shouldn't be compared with any other game.

Rockpaper345

Sep 14, 2022

This is a solid game.

Writing is fantastic. Renders are old school cartoonish.

But a fine game. Highly recommend

Reactions: L0b0ts

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Ai

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
___________________________________++++++++++++++++_____________________________________________

These pictures are beyond excellent!! :love:

Yes they are sexy, but they show a mom's body that would fit Anna perfectly. Of course, many new moms don't get so lucky to have an attractive figure after giving birth, but some do. The topless picture would be just about right for a woman still breast feeding--large, heavy and hanging slightly low.

If there is to be a re-make of "Perfect Marriage," this would be the best image to use for Anna. I am guessing though but more modifications can be made regarding Anna's physic state.

Reactions: mulerider

Pippone

Feb 7, 2018
It's not a negative note (I think the game is fine as it is) but perhaps it has the higher average age than the other games on this forum xD

3.80 star(s) 97 Votes