• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dr.John Bums

Apr 29, 2023
"Proof of Life" May 15th (Public)

Sorry for taking so long to post since the release of our latest update. I've just been busy with life and working on AFV and kind of fell into some of my old ways of not being a very good communicator. Once again, from now until the next update you can look forward to a post each Wednesday. Like before, we'll alternate between Game preview/Poll posts, and Proof of Life posts, with every other Proof of Life being a public post.
We're trying to keep this update a little smaller and focus on updating all the content that needs to be progressed to make more sense with the most recent developments of our last two updates. We'll also have some content to further the main story plot with Camille.
I've decided not to create a schedule with a timeline for the next release since no matter how hard I try, I can't ever deliver on a scheduled release date. What I've done instead is create a list of events we want to complete to be able to call this update complete, and show you our progress on each event for each "Proof of Life" post. It's possible more events will be added to the list. When all the categories of each event on the list show complete, we'll be ready to release the update.

Hopefully that will help give you a better idea of what we're doing, what we've done, how long it takes to do some of these tasks, and just that progress is being made.
We really appreciate all our supporters both past and present. Your support has helped drive AFV to become what it is today, and I'm excited to see where it will go in the future. I really appreciate the opportunity you've all given us to create something we love. I hope you all have a great week!

Source:

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
"Proof of Life" May 15th (Public)

Sorry for taking so long to post since the release of our latest update. I've just been busy with life and working on AFV and kind of fell into some of my old ways of not being a very good communicator. Once again, from now until the next update you can look forward to a post each Wednesday. Like before, we'll alternate between Game preview/Poll posts, and Proof of Life posts, with every other Proof of Life being a public post.
We're trying to keep this update a little smaller and focus on updating all the content that needs to be progressed to make more sense with the most recent developments of our last two updates. We'll also have some content to further the main story plot with Camille.
I've decided not to create a schedule with a timeline for the next release since no matter how hard I try, I can't ever deliver on a scheduled release date. What I've done instead is create a list of events we want to complete to be able to call this update complete, and show you our progress on each event for each "Proof of Life" post. It's possible more events will be added to the list. When all the categories of each event on the list show complete, we'll be ready to release the update.

Hopefully that will help give you a better idea of what we're doing, what we've done, how long it takes to do some of these tasks, and just that progress is being made.
We really appreciate all our supporters both past and present. Your support has helped drive AFV to become what it is today, and I'm excited to see where it will go in the future. I really appreciate the opportunity you've all given us to create something we love. I hope you all have a great week!

Source:
Works for me. :)

3.50 star(s) 107 Votes