3D-Daz Fan Art A Family Venture: Fan Art

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Yo Will if i were to make a fanart short game based on AFV would i have your permission? Safe to say it'd be strictly free, no patreon, subscribestar nor tips nor anything at all. Just asking cuz i've been wanting to get into renpy for a while and this could be an entertaining way to do so.
Go for it!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Umgenlied

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Once again, I'm not getting alerts for new posts on this thread. Pages of great fanart I didn't realize were being created. Great job you guys!! I'd love for you guys to post your work on our Discord server as well on our

• Red Heart
Reactions: Umgenlied

Mstr Sinner

Dec 28, 2023
Once again, I'm not getting alerts for new posts on this thread. Pages of great fanart I didn't realize were being created. Great job you guys!! I'd love for you guys to post your work on our Discord server as well on our
Would love to. But I think it might be restricted for some people?

All I get is the "Start Activity" option when I hit the + button.

Screenshot 2024-05-14 173928.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: fred9320

doctorpinch

Dec 19, 2017
There is no one else. Ryan set this up in his studio :)
Made this safe for people who hate NTR. And it's "lore friendly-ish."
I hope Will will consider this ultimate outcome/relationship. I love the idea of everyone getting so corrupted that mom watching Sydney and Lauren snowballing Ryan's come while Mandy warms him up for round 2 is just another day at the office... :)

(And, I have to say that Sydney/Lauren love is HOT!)

Mstr Sinner

Dec 28, 2023
From a purely fantasy perspective (and I really MEAN that), I prefer the tears. Painal is a hot fantasy, as long as it's just that.
Believe it or not there's a small percentage of the female population (15-20%) that enjoys pain during sex. Even makes them orgasam harder. There's also people who cry during sex/orgasam for random reasons (Chemical imbalance, repressed memories, etc.).

The amount that like rough sex is closer to 50-60% (Spanked, Choked, Bondage, Rape Fantasy).

The important thing is if she says stop, you leave. Because sex is gonna be boring AF ;)

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes