burningdaylight88

Nov 6, 2023
A week or two ago, I came in here to see what people were saying about the game and get a pulse on the dev's release cycle. I asked and it was answered, but I still remained somewhat hopeful having just finished the game.

I get it now.

This dude is living in his own fucking VN with the amount of random shit that happens to him to cause release delays. Maybe he needs to roll back and select a different option so his relatives don't get hit with a car in a parking lot or something.

Last edited:

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
A week or two ago, I came in here to see what people were saying about the game and get a pulse on the dev's release cycle.

I get it now.

This dude is living in his own fucking VN with the amount of random shit that happens to him to cause release delays. Maybe he needs to roll back and select a different option so his relatives don't get hit with a car in a parking lot or something.
Well ... Wait for Time he promises a atleast 2-3k Render Update again ... just for release a 200 Render Update after one or more years. :ROFLMAO:

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
A week or two ago, I came in here to see what people were saying about the game and get a pulse on the dev's release cycle. I asked and it was answered, but I still remained somewhat hopeful having just finished the game.

I get it now.

o really hope he can get some wincest or ntr in his life maybe just maybe he can change this path

Individual

Oct 4, 2022

I get it now.

Braindrop's release cycle is about as frequent as a man's period if that helps at all.

• Haha
Reactions: johnnyM and tslojr

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
So the update that was almost ready last fall and split into multiple parts can't be worked on because BD has family over? Were they by any chance driving around in BD's clown car when the accident happened?
But you don't understand; the stress of having his family over, caused him to delete the update accidentally. This is why after his family leaves, the update will take another 3 months to come out.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
View attachment 3634897 hahaha I love this so fucking much from a game called "Move The Chains"
Calling out a whole freaking game lol
That game looks amazing, however, the starting girlfriend who is actually really cute and is one of the best characters from what I've heard, has gauges unfortunately. Gauges are a big turnoff for me, and I wouldn't wanna dump her so it's kind of a dilemma for me. Luckily, the dev said that in the future it's possible that an opportunity might arise for her to get them removed. I freaking hope so, I would love to play the game if that happens.

Definitely more interesting than this game has been in a long time, hopefully that game becomes bigger and overtakes this. Maybe then BD would get his head out of his ass? I doubt it but who knows.

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
That game looks amazing, however, the starting girlfriend who is actually really cute and is one of the best characters from what I've heard, has gauges unfortunately. Gauges are a big turnoff for me, and I wouldn't wanna dump her so it's kind of a dilemma for me. Luckily, the dev said that in the future it's possible that an opportunity might arise for her to get them removed. I freaking hope so, I would love to play the game if that happens.

Definitely more interesting than this game has been in a long time, hopefully that game becomes bigger and overtakes this. Maybe then BD would get his head out of his ass? I doubt it but who knows.
BD might have come competition it seems might spark something from him

3.70 star(s) 636 Votes