mcn000b

Dec 30, 2020
what am i doing wrong? for some reason i cant get events working to go out with a student, is there anything i should make sure is done right ?

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
what am i doing wrong? for some reason i cant get events working to go out with a student, is there anything i should make sure is done right ?
What do you mean working out? Are you playing the game or making a mod? If you're playing, some events have prerequisties before they're allowed to show up (for example, minimum of corruption) or a day requirement. When you try to go out with a girl it only has a chance to choose an event.

mcn000b

Dec 30, 2020
it keeps showing me no compatible girl found, and then search for an event for nikki hill for example and then nothing, im playing the normal game no mods

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
I think that happens if a girl has no events set up for her. Not all girls do . And general the first batch usually has not for me.

Sep 17, 2023
it keeps showing me no compatible girl found, and then search for an event for nikki hill for example and then nothing, im playing the normal game no mods
Like Kavalor said, not a lot of the vanilla girls have events for them, quite a few of the "aftermarket" girls do though. There are a lot girls made by other modders for the aftermarket, available on the Google page. Don't be afraid to try a few.

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
I think that's how it is supposed to work. The game can't find a girl so it is choosing Nikki randomly, and then can't find an event for her. As to what the "finding compatible girls" means I'm not sure, I'm guessing it tries to draw upon the girls you had in class.

In the next update the events will be selectable in the academy after class by selecting the girl if she is at school currently. It's a much cleaner system imo.

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
The developer pushed the public version to probably end of June - because always a bit more is added ... but the game is activly worked on .

Reactions: JonathanH
Sep 17, 2023
Okay, the girls are going to be a bit longer than expected, mostly because I went and sized **ALL** of the images wrong, and had already tagged about a third of them before I realized that. So a whole pile of stuff has to be redone, since only the horizontal pics are the currently usable. It's just easier to toss everything and start again, than it is to sift through everything, trying to salvage a few bits here and there.
On the bright side, I did fix the problem I was having with the Combo_Mod, and there are now new versions on the Google Docs. There is a scripts-only version for those who already have the previous package with the vids. The problems were typos, so I doubt there will be any need to update the script after the update. If anybody finds a problem with this, let me know here. I'd really appreciate it. I also have an idea for rebuilding the academy brothel that I'm going to try out. I should be able to recycle and borrow most of the code, it's just putting it together and testing it.
I have a ten-week contract starting on Monday, which is likely going to take up 7.5-9 hours a day, 5-6 days a week, so spare time will be at a bit of a premium. I will figure it out, I'm hoping the new brothel will satisfy some of the requirements to increase corruption, affection, naturism, and decrease fear, since I didn't like the conversation script at all. I don't expect to make the changes very large, but I am thinking of changing the costs to a more hourly-rate model, which may work better with the idea I have. Anyway, that's all I'm going to say about it for now. I hope the Combo_mod fix is a fix, I've tested all of it a few times, and it seems to work consistently. Again, if there's a problem, please tell me.

Sep 17, 2023
Just a brief update on what I'm planning to do with the girls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The mid-point of the contract will be the busiest, then things taper off toward the end. I also damaged a tooth today, eating a Skor bar of all things, and now have a jagged depression in the outside of a pre-molar on my lower jaw. Dentist in a week, so my anxieties are all pretty much off the chart, and there's a whole gang of them. Sometimes that hinders, sometimes it helps. Only time will tell.

Allend

Sep 11, 2017
Hi, i have a problem i have never encountered before with any other game. ever since last version came out, i played it once normally, and then i wasnt able to launch the game ever again. i even trying deleting the files and going back to a previous version, and the game simply doesnt launch anymore. does anyone have any idea what may be causing this? renpy works normally for all other games, i've never seem this before. thanks for the help.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Ok, I decided to upload half of the girls that I have gotten done so far. I'm having a bit of burn out but considering how many photoshoots I've gone through in the past few months that's to be expected. Most of them don't have vids, planning on that later once I get through all of the shoots. Then I have full bodies to do which I'm kind of dreading at the moment. I did upload Jasmine Webb as regular girl but I think some of the milfs that I've done, I'm actually going to turn into pta office girls. Always did seem weird to have them as classroom girls despite looking older than their mothers lol.

Some only have 4 shoots at the moment since I downloaded these ages ago and didn't really vet the images very well. Some were all over the place in sizes (what I get for downloading off of imagefap.) So I'll try to find some new ones to flesh them out to 5 shoots.

EDIT: Forgot I added some stuff to vanilla Lauren Phillips pta, 4 shoots and merged in Jordan's vids for her (uncut vids for now and don't think any of it works right now either, just shows WIP.)

EDIT 2: Added Nicole Doshi to my girls.

Last edited:
Sep 17, 2023
Well, I finished the bonus shoots a bit faster than expected, in the package: 5 photoshoots of Dolly Little, 2 photoshoots of Emily Bloom, 1 photoshoot of Nancy Ace, and 24 photoshoots of Serena Wood. Totalling 2,197 images. I have included all of the sets in one package, I blew through some of it a lot faster than expected. Most have a v1 and v2 variant, some didn't lend themselves to a clean split, and they are 'standalone' shoots. There is one that is a bit different though. In Serena Wood, I had a set called “Parallel Universe”, and numbered the images in “Parallel Universe 1” in conventional order (clothed to naked), but the second shoot is a sort of “Benjamin Buttons”-esque shoot, done in reverse order. Serena starts naked, and slowly slips into something sexy. Anyhoo, they're up on the Google Docs, or my weighing in at just about 308Mb.

I'll get a start on the new girls in a couple of days, volume two has pictures converted, but that's it. Probably be done around the end of the month, or into early August.

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes