Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
1. Don't give Snape any satisfaction. He has his Slytherin girls and he isn't sharing, and he doesn't deserve anything. If you really want a threesome with two males, well, Tonks can change her appearance, right? She could easily become Futa Tonks!
And here you can see how different tastes are. If Tonks got a penis, I couldn't see her as a woman any more. Every interaction with her would be a cold shower.

Something like that would be something for the mod area where everyone can customise the game according to their own preferences.

In the main game, that would be a point deduction from 5 to 3 stars for me.

I think a strap-on would be a compromise.

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
And here you can see how different tastes are. If Tonks got a penis, I couldn't see her as a woman any more. Every interaction with her would be a cold shower.

Something like that would be something for the mod area where everyone can customise the game according to their own preferences.

I agree. Some things that would break the game for some players should only ever be included as an option. For me that list would include: Pregnancy, furry, transformation, trans-anything, and what seems to be a Japanese fascination with jelly balloon breasts. I would also add that any game that features 3D CG characters usually results in me giving it a wide berth, but that's a different category.

blarg0192

Mar 10, 2018

Listen not to these cowards. Give me Futa Tonks, or give me death!

@$$

Dec 13, 2021
No idea when you have last played, but I'd wait for the next version. With new UI and other content, it could not be savegame compatible anymore.
Well i just reliaze its not compatable when sending save files it would lose the progress. But yeah i have to keep playing this until i reach the content of this version tbh

bobsonbob

Oct 31, 2019
Haven't checked on the game in a couple years at least, kind of sad that the astoria and susan path is still where it was.

At least it looks like there's new cho content.

Last edited:

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018

I honestly agree. Not into futa. Was just making a humorous suggestion. Strap ons are much better.

The bottom line though is this: Don't give Snape anything. :)

Reactions: Laritas

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well on comics 1 shapeshifter shaped dick on herself and with that impregnated her ladyfriend and no it wasn't adult comics.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Hey guys, does anyone know in which version of the game you could use a CHEAT to add Hermione's dick?
Yeah, it's a weird question, but I've seen that version somewhere.
Thanks in advance)
I have three old versions: 1.36.2, 1.38.3 and 1.39.4 ... 1.36.2 was the only one that had a "Toggle Futa Hermione" in the cheat menu.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes