Collection Video ViciNeko collection [2023-01-06] [ViciNeko]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Datboi666

Feb 15, 2021
i mean... if you consider he took 30s if not more manually moving one of her hair bangs it all makes sense lol
you just gotta forget about it until it releases at some point, not like im paying for it either way
i say just let the man cook
I agree and with you and I don't. for the animation side I agree 100%. Because I saw them making it in real time with hundreds of streams. But for this backroom sound shit they are 100% milking. There is no way to tell what work is getting done its just some new bs excuse every month where they say "we made huge progress but there is still loads to be done." After hearing that for the 15th time you kinda start seeing the bigger picture.

elder966

Nov 20, 2019
idk man, it seems like after vici start expanding their teams the project get to ambitious and this shit happen. I dont really get the excuse of "bettering the sounds" anymore. Its sad that the usual progress bar is now stalled at 5/5 with no confirmation of this shit actually going to release. While vici doing other project, the other part of the team keep doing retakes for moaning? from the expected 2 weeks to 2 month of just moaning retakes and some plapping noises, just wow. Also, just realize didnt they start early doing the sound shit? like while doing the WIP they also do some sound editing already? so what actually happen with the audio and shit? still no clearance only a very vague shit saying "its almost done" like motherfucker its been 2 month since the expected deadline that you declare, you ask for more time because you feel the audio is shit and need ajustment and I say "aight, take your time" and you ask for more again I said "okay, they have some audio problem again? thats rare, still let them cook" and Fucking again? GAAAAAAAAAAAAD DAYMMMMMMMMMMM. yes, at this point im tired defending their shit. this shit is frustating, as a fan I feel betrayed, my life have been shit for a past few weeks, and im taking my anger out here, fuck this shit dawg.
ill just bust my nut to something else,

cudasaurus1

Jun 15, 2023
i mean... if you consider he took 30s if not more manually moving one of her hair bangs it all makes sense lol
you just gotta forget about it until it releases at some point, not like im paying for it either way
i say just let the man cook
I'd believe you if they didn't make the excuse that they can't show this same wip for the current project for no apparent reason. To me, it looks like they're just using this bullshit excuse with the Melody project to excuse saying "I need 3 months to stitch together Ooouuuuooh"

They're welcome to prove me wrong at any time. Make like some other creators and release a no sound version instead of "i need retake #215713571"

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes