Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Oh, no, that was a parody. You are absolutely the Lore Goblin, noble soul.

I miss sleep.

Regarding 4. Lisa was adamant that she couldn't be 'fixed'. So, operating under that set of circumstances I thought the interesting go to move is to lead her to the blind master (Loksi). As I ponder on it, that choice is possibly just as fun if not more result than just 'whoop, you're cured'. I mean, her current state is already from the PC going full bore wonder rebirth horseman power, the sight of which was even enough to sway a certain murderer. Not to say the PC couldn't improve on the process or whatever, and in that case, sure, things could be totally different.

5. Hm. I forgot about Primora. I thought there was a block of some kind making it impossible. ...Which could be the mental avenue, I suppose. I was thinking their magic was largely tied to their deity ("Avadon"), so if they break that tenant, they are without magic, full stop. That's why Basket and Aspen and I'm sure countless others feel like they are up shit creek.

Although this *is* a smutty sex game. So I imagine at the very least if the PC has the ability to 'fix' or adapt the body to channel magic, it probably involves snu snu.

Basically my line of thinking was Fix Lisa? ---> Train with Loksi ---> Lisa can adventure now? ---> Adventurers get raped more than japanese schoolgirls in a campus full of tentacles ---> Doesn't she have to remain 'pure'? ---> What about the others? ---> How to fix?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Reactions: Laughingfox

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Ah. Lisa sort of gave the impression of a wounded bird type, as you carry her and go all out on the healing, and then she's living in the small room. Given that a big chunk of the game is about trying to square off with that church, I was thinking of ways to get her out, haha.

So here's a question: now that the borders have been opened, what is stopping somebody from studying and learning the kitsune way?

And if all it takes is mana and talent/dedication, why doesn't a nun that's lost their purity pivot, change lanes and become a traditional spellcaster?

Will there be more feral monster types, such as giant panthers or such, or is it too much of a hassle? Mostly asking because I'm sorting out images and references.

Speaking of, have the intended potential traveling companions changed over the months? Off the top of my head it was Gobwife and First/Gobs, the Steelwind Siblings (but not the lamia, I think), the unnamed Centaur daughter, Loksi, some kind of super unlucky bard... does a kobold join up? I could do some lewdbold art. I faintly remember a kobold orgy of some kind on the island. Oh, and there's Tanya too.

Do the stats for crazy horse actually do stuff? The rpggamer in me wants to do the whole number goes up and thus shiny. I do kind of dig the concept that you have to sate the ride to make use of them.

Rubby

Oct 19, 2021
I was browsing through my games directory and noticed that my last update for this was 1.94, when I did a search i got no results and had to go to Google to find this thread again. Then I noticed that there was a change to the filter:

Any idea why the Gay tag was removed from the F95 board tags?

1716997306898.png

I noticed it's still listed in the Genre post for the thread:
1716997395123.png

Luckysshot940

Jun 4, 2019
Ah. Lisa sort of gave the impression of a wounded bird type, as you carry her and go all out on the healing, and then she's living in the small room. Given that a big chunk of the game is about trying to square off with that church, I was thinking of ways to get her out, haha.

So here's a question: now that the borders have been opened, what is stopping somebody from studying and learning the kitsune way?

And if all it takes is mana and talent/dedication, why doesn't a nun that's lost their purity pivot, change lanes and become a traditional spellcaster?

Will there be more feral monster types, such as giant panthers or such, or is it too much of a hassle? Mostly asking because I'm sorting out images and references.

Speaking of, have the intended potential traveling companions changed over the months? Off the top of my head it was Gobwife and First/Gobs, the Steelwind Siblings (but not the lamia, I think), the unnamed Centaur daughter, Loksi, some kind of super unlucky bard... does a kobold join up? I could do some lewdbold art. I faintly remember a kobold orgy of some kind on the island. Oh, and there's Tanya too.

Do the stats for crazy horse actually do stuff? The rpggamer in me wants to do the whole number goes up and thus shiny. I do kind of dig the concept that you have to sate the ride to make use of them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
I was browsing through my games directory and noticed that my last update for this was 1.94, when I did a search i got no results and had to go to Google to find this thread again. Then I noticed that there was a change to the filter:

View attachment 3683008

View attachment 3683016
Funky. Also kind of amusing given one of the goals listed on subscribestar is improving the male on male mechanics.

To Lucky: Given that the protag is a hairs breath away from being considered heretical anyway (you are picking a fight with Avedon, after all), I can't see why the protagonist wouldn't make the impossible possible and offer safe haven and training, especially if it improves their standing forces for the battle ahead.

Mar 23, 2022
Oh, no, that was a parody. You are absolutely the Lore Goblin, noble soul.
It's lore IMP, there's a distinct difference. Mainly the tail, it's all about the tale.
A few things I'll answer, which I've also tried to make more clear ingame.

Ah yes, I do recall them mentioning they were that. Also that they were from a different time. I now know they were referring to age 2 not age 4. I swear somewhere it mentioned that Yvee was tasked with guarding the players body. Or am I wrong on this?

View attachment 3683008

View attachment 3683016
My only thoughts on why it was removed was back when Snekk redid a lot of stuff they basically redid the game. They had to remove a lot of content. My best guess is that during the time between 1.94 and 1.99.0 (the game overhaul) it was removed because technically it wasn't in game and simply hasn't been readded as a tag. Also as Laughingfox mentioned it needs improving but that's a separate thing.

To Lucky: Given that the protag is a hairs breath away from being considered heretical anyway (you are picking a fight with Avedon, after all), I can't see why the protagonist wouldn't make the impossible possible and offer safe haven and training, especially if it improves their standing forces for the battle ahead.
Why syphon the enemies populace when you can just train them? It'd improve your standing because you're teaching and training them. They'll have smarter and stronger people. Also if you teach them that their "god's" way is flawed then the smarter people might see that and decide not to fight or even cause a coup. Then again it might back fire and you'll have smarter and stronger enemies to fight in the future but that's neither here nor there. After all I'll happily steal from you, even murder you for no reason but if you ask for help I'll give it willingly.

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Ah. Lisa sort of gave the impression of a wounded bird type, as you carry her and go all out on the healing, and then she's living in the small room. Given that a big chunk of the game is about trying to square off with that church, I was thinking of ways to get her out, haha.

2. So here's a question: now that the borders have been opened, what is stopping somebody from studying and learning the kitsune way?

3. And if all it takes is mana and talent/dedication, why doesn't a nun that's lost their purity pivot, change lanes and become a traditional spellcaster?

4. Will there be more feral monster types, such as giant panthers or such, or is it too much of a hassle? Mostly asking because I'm sorting out images and references.

5. Speaking of, have the intended potential traveling companions changed over the months? Off the top of my head it was Gobwife and First/Gobs, the Steelwind Siblings (but not the lamia, I think), the unnamed Centaur daughter, Loksi, some kind of super unlucky bard... does a kobold join up? I could do some lewdbold art. I faintly remember a kobold orgy of some kind on the island. Oh, and there's Tanya too.

6.Do the stats for crazy horse actually do stuff? The rpggamer in me wants to do the whole number goes up and thus shiny. I do kind of dig the concept that you have to sate the ride to make use of them.
1. That is more or less how she is. She is powerful but frail, a glass cannon more or less.

2. I am working out how to handle both the lethal and non lethal versions of kitsune magic. Avee invented the written kitsune language so you can make spell seals as a currently unnamed class. The alternate version is vocal magic which just makes every spell stronger but I need to add a toggle to not let you cast it underwater.

They're usually killed. A non-chaste nun is considered an apostate and killed, indicated by the list in the library that says allowing yourself to be raped is a crime. Too many secrets in the church that could accidentally come out, such as the source of the Paladin's power. Basket murdered the priest that assaulted Aspen and made such a show that killing Aspen would be difficult, especially since Aspen is in the slums with both Mariko and Yvee, both of whom would protect her in some way or another.

4. Yeah, more traditional animals will be added later. Crocodiles will be added to the swamp, birds and other flying creatures will be added to the sky islands and I had plans for feral demon cougars as well.

5. I've added a "normally" insert for combat that is pretty easy to set up for NPC allies. The list has not been extended but it absolutely can.

6. You can get the demon horse pretty early and it can simply ride you to any city with no issues. Having to feed it a potion and bang it keeps it balanced until you birth a new horse or meet the magic horse, both of which do not have requirements.

View attachment 3683008

View attachment 3683016
I received a bad review for my gay scenes so I took out the tag on the main part so it can't be searched. I've gotten some criticism about the gay scenes in the past, mostly the art, so I made the call to delete that specific tag.

I'm straight so I honestly don't know how to write gay scenes or which art is considered attractive for gay people. The game is on git if someone wants to touch up the scenes I wrote to be more fitting to a homosexual audience, but I can only do my best and that has not been good enough.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
1. That is more or less how she is. She is powerful but frail, a glass cannon more or less.

2. I am working out how to handle both the lethal and non lethal versions of kitsune magic. Avee invented the written kitsune language so you can make spell seals as a currently unnamed class. The alternate version is vocal magic which just makes every spell stronger but I need to add a toggle to not let you cast it underwater.

They're usually killed. A non-chaste nun is considered an apostate and killed, indicated by the list in the library that says allowing yourself to be raped is a crime. Too many secrets in the church that could accidentally come out, such as the source of the Paladin's power. Basket murdered the priest that assaulted Aspen and made such a show that killing Aspen would be difficult, especially since Aspen is in the slums with both Mariko and Yvee, both of whom would protect her in some way or another.

4. Yeah, more traditional animals will be added later. Crocodiles will be added to the swamp, birds and other flying creatures will be added to the sky islands and I had plans for feral demon cougars as well.

5. I've added a "normally" insert for combat that is pretty easy to set up for NPC allies. The list has not been extended but it absolutely can.

6. You can get the demon horse pretty early and it can simply ride you to any city with no issues. Having to feed it a potion and bang it keeps it balanced until you birth a new horse or meet the magic horse, both of which do not have requirements.

I received a bad review for my gay scenes so I took out the tag on the main part so it can't be searched. I've gotten some criticism about the gay scenes in the past, mostly the art, so I made the call to delete that specific tag.

I'm straight so I honestly don't know how to write gay scenes or which art is considered attractive for gay people. The game is on git if someone wants to touch up the scenes I wrote to be more fitting to a homosexual audience, but I can only do my best and that has not been good enough.
3. So under that logic, maybe a move or questline the PC can do is to offer sanctuary to those that would fall under this potential guillotine? Like an underground movement, perhaps? Could even involve some of the current cast members to give them some plot goodness.

5. If it's not to spoilery, can I have a reminder / preview / snekk peak of the current or intended companions? I'm sorting out ideas and sketches, but obviously it makes sense to give priority to those that would be around for stuff. For example, I'm working on a few Gob lyfe things, (way back we toyed with the notion of Gobwife and / or PC using their wiles to seduce or bargain their way through castle gates, for example).

I have a considerable amount of wip sketches / ideas for Loksi, since I *think* she's the only other optional/ potential futa companion atm. Not sure if Percy is a stay at home apothecary or not. But a lot of pics I'm emulating for grins and giggles require a second or even third gal with something extra. I could potentially swap one out for Bill, or maybe do some sort of semi cheesy strapon equivalent, but now we're talking an alt of an alt of an alt of an alt of a image or something, hahaha...ha. *vomits*. ...Can't remember if Loksi's appearance was finalized or not, actually.

6. Actually, I kind of like the requirements. It makes for a not too obnoxious upkeep to justify the utility. Kind of sort of the reason I was pushing way back for the centaur herm/futa daughter to be from the crazy horse, so it could use the same mechanics but be a little easier on the eyes. (I dig Berserk as much as the next reader, but...)

7. About the m/m scenes: I have a question on this one. Given the general subject matter and style of Avedon (which is essentially if it's a hole, play ball), and from what I remember / understand the protagonist if male is thin, lithe and attractive, is their default state kind of fair and androgynous, Cloud or Link style? Mostly I'm asking to understand the style or flavor any male protag art stuff should be aimed at. If they are fair or even cute, that's almost easier to make a alternative version from say, a female bit of art. But if they are muscled and manly, that's a whole different vibe and flavor, yeah?

I mean, my preferences are clearly skewed, but I'd like to at least pretend to be fair if possible. (Kind of feels like any answer you give here may be wrong, internet being the way it is, so feel free not to mention it, haha.)

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
3. So under that logic, maybe a move or questline the PC can do is to offer sanctuary to those that would fall under this potential guillotine? Like an underground movement, perhaps? Could even involve some of the current cast members to give them some plot goodness.

5. If it's not to spoilery, can I have a reminder / preview / snekk peak of the current or intended companions? I'm sorting out ideas and sketches, but obviously it makes sense to give priority to those that would be around for stuff. For example, I'm working on a few Gob lyfe things, (way back we toyed with the notion of Gobwife and / or PC using their wiles to seduce or bargain their way through castle gates, for example).

I have a considerable amount of wip sketches / ideas for Loksi, since I *think* she's the only other optional/ potential futa companion atm. Not sure if Percy is a stay at home apothecary or not. But a lot of pics I'm emulating for grins and giggles require a second or even third gal with something extra. I could potentially swap one out for Bill, or maybe do some sort of semi cheesy strapon equivalent, but now we're talking an alt of an alt of an alt of an alt of a image or something, hahaha...ha. *vomits*. ...Can't remember if Loksi's appearance was finalized or not, actually.

6. Actually, I kind of like the requirements. It makes for a not too obnoxious upkeep to justify the utility. Kind of sort of the reason I was pushing way back for the centaur herm/futa daughter to be from the crazy horse, so it could use the same mechanics but be a little easier on the eyes. (I dig Berserk as much as the next reader, but...)

7. About the m/m scenes: I have a question on this one. Given the general subject matter and style of Avedon (which is essentially if it's a hole, play ball), and from what I remember / understand the protagonist if male is thin, lithe and attractive, is their default state kind of fair and androgynous, Cloud or Link style? Mostly I'm asking to understand the style or flavor any male protag art stuff should be aimed at. If they are fair or even cute, that's almost easier to make a alternative version from say, a female bit of art. But if they are muscled and manly, that's a whole different vibe and flavor, yeah?

I mean, my preferences are clearly skewed, but I'd like to at least pretend to be fair if possible. (Kind of feels like any answer you give here may be wrong, internet being the way it is, so feel free not to mention it, haha.)
3. That's the dream angel/demon sequence that the player can do after putting Circe's cursed items in the church library.

5. Not a full list as I may grow fond of a NPC in the middle of a quest.

7. That's right. It's medieval-esque in Avedon so everyone is existing squarely on bread because it grows like weeds.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
3. And that's...slightly? Less dangerous than flooding the library with undead?

5. Great googily moogily.

Are any of these companions? Percy, Satty, any of the Kitsune? Or a kobold? Mostly pondering in regards to crafting scenes or good 'ol fashioned human racism.

7. Okay. So if I was to do art for a male steelwind or whatever, should they be drawn in the similar situations as the fem/futa art? ...I guess it could always be reasoned they were using the trap makeup or something if doesn't entirely suit. Maybe.

8. Satty questions! If we encounter her after 'saving' her in a prison quest encounter, she's beaten to hell and pleads for you to buy her. Next she's wearing nothing more than a slave collar and a smirk, all too happy to play the role to leave, right?

Art aside, does she stay 'dressed' this way while living on the farm, aside from when she goes to adventure (the lake prison below)?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
3. And that's...slightly? Less dangerous than flooding the library with undead?

5. Great googily moogily.

Are any of these companions? Percy, Satty, any of the Kitsune? Or a kobold? Mostly pondering in regards to crafting scenes or good 'ol fashioned human racism.

7. Okay. So if I was to do art for a male steelwind or whatever, should they be drawn in the similar situations as the fem/futa art? ...I guess it could always be reasoned they were using the trap makeup or something if doesn't entirely suit. Maybe.

8. Satty questions! If we encounter her after 'saving' her in a prison quest encounter, she's beaten to hell and pleads for you to buy her. Next she's wearing nothing more than a slave collar and a smirk, all too happy to play the role to leave, right?

Art aside, does she stay 'dressed' this way while living on the farm, aside from when she goes to adventure (the lake prison below)?
3. Aspen is angry and none of her ideas happen as intended.

Also yes. Sol's capture quest may be moved to the Sultanate as the Avedonian bandits are heavily tied to goblins and orcs, with both groups having planned extinction quests.

7. Depends on how much of a bottom you're making them.

8. I'd going on the loose assumption that she has a scrap skirt on for easy access due to repeated rape from the prison. She couldn't be nude here as a basic uniform is required so she would at least be wearing scraps.

At the farm she could fashion herself some clothes or be dressed by your Goblin Wife and/or Bess.

In fact, I'm going to add a scene where both are bullying her right now.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017

7. Mostly I was looking for an easy way to sorta cheese some of the art, if and when I make a scene/pic your way for consideration. It's slightly less insane if it's say, a trap or androgynous version of a fem/ futa image I already have going, where the edits are mostly due to the frame or features.

Of course, that only stands for human types. Gobs /shortstacks have a whole different wonky set of proportions. ...I suppose if I get crazy ambitious down the line I could make rat or kobold alt versions of the gob stuff I do, protagonist wise. The ratkin fam is still a thing, right? Or am I thinking of a different origin?

8. Ah. I could be remembering wrong, but I thought she was written in the nude, saying "slaves don't wear clothes". Scraps it is. Maybe I was thinking of how Bess always roams around in the buff instead.

I assume at some point you can lewd Satty, or she you?

9. We get to take Gobwife with us to the Sultanate when we go there for real, right? Seems too interesting to not have her along if it's a orc and gob heavy patch of story.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes