4.50 star(s) 53 Votes

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Alexa, remind me to post on Patreon every X weeks starting today.

Just kidding. Or maybe not. Maybe a little.

Hoping that your faith in him is well placed and that I'm an idiot. Unfortunately that doesn't happen as often as I'd like.

608xperience

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2023
Sadly, the meme of devs suffering all manner of health issues is all too real. I myself disappeared from my own Discord server for 8 months during a long covid / mental health breakdown. People were pissed and I totally get that. The flip side is when you're just unable to bring yourself to face the computer/social media, it can just be an impossible task. Note that I'm talking about me now, and not trying to make any excuses for anybody else. I can only speak for myself and my own experiences.

Reactions: Kingkyrule

bASKOU

Jan 29, 2019
Sadly, the meme of devs suffering all manner of health issues is all too real. I myself disappeared from my own Discord server for 8 months during a long covid / mental health breakdown. People were pissed and I totally get that. The flip side is when you're just unable to bring yourself to face the computer/social media, it can just be an impossible task. Note that I'm talking about me now, and not trying to make any excuses for anybody else. I can only speak for myself and my own experiences.
That's the main problem of many abandoned games. Devs hit a wall, avoid the social media because of it. Frustration build up in both side, then when the dev finally realize he should really get in touch with his supporters they trash him (and it's justified) then here comes the snowball. As the dev receive more hate when he communicate than when he didn't. It creates a bad environment then the game is dropped.

Wolfbeckett

Jul 25, 2020
Just finished playing this one and sad to read here how long it's been since the last update. I hope the dev can sort their shit out and settle into a productive routine again, I really like the game. The LIs are great, the writing is solid, and the humor is on point. I'd hate to see this one fizzle out when it shows so much promise.

4.50 star(s) 53 Votes