hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
Look, just because I played interactive buddy as a kid does NOT mean I needed to see the concept evolve.

But my interest is piqued.
Not sure I would call it evolved. Sure fresh paint, but its a steep decline in content. The game is pretty much just a gif collection. Hell it doesn't even know how to reset itself or let you change variables mid way (clothing). I mean force closing instead of main menuing. This is very much the quality of a bottom of the barrel flash game. Interactive buddy was so much more advanced.

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
So glad this is here.
Doubly so as it's presence also has thus far brought 5 pages filled with comments from people shocked, dissapointed, to self-righteous dolts stating outright death threats for the makers and consumers of this game ( ironic ). And this is only day 1.
Hope more torture sims make it here, f95zone should be a place for all tastes.

Reactions: WitchSlap

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
Following the inability of a few vocal and very expressive people in this thread to listen to very simple commands and read a handful of rules so we can all operate in a civilised and organised manner, leading to the point of having to remove 25+ messages in a row, I am making this announcement for everyone to see.

Failure to remain on topic, avoid kinkshaming, abide by the RULES and to stop bickering in this thread about "mUh gAmE Le bAd" at this instant will result in restrictive actions taken against you.

Those include, but are not limited to: Official warnings, temp/permanent thread bans, temp/permanent forum-wide bans.
This is your only warning, there won't be a second.

If you don't like it, don't play it.
You all have been warned.
I wish for your better judgement to prevail.
_I_deliberately_entered.png
Thanks Untamed for the image

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I get some strange graphics glitching when I open this. ALT+Enter fixes it. So if anyone else has this problem that's the fix.

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes