Unity Under Contract [v0.5.0] [Kinky Fridays]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

batanegra

May 8, 2017
i'm getting a black screen after the first couple of cut scenes, is that normal? should it take that much?

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
i'm getting a black screen after the first couple of cut scenes, is that normal? should it take that much?
It's not normal, but its also not a version I myself have verified is not tampered with. So take that with a grain of salt I guess.

batanegra

May 8, 2017
It's not normal, but its also not a version I myself have verified is not tampered with. So take that with a grain of salt I guess.
i found where's the bug, if for ever reason you start a new game and the game itself close, then the save is corrupted, the tutorial is skipped and the sprite doesn't load properly (when meeting the coworkers they continue talking in the room), then before the game part, it shows loading, and then a black screen

ninjacurry

Jun 19, 2020
Love the art style and bgm but not really my type of gameplay...kinda already burnt out after recruiting 2 girls.
Anyone got a full gallery or know how to edit the gallery config?

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
i found where's the bug, if for ever reason you start a new game and the game itself close, then the save is corrupted, the tutorial is skipped and the sprite doesn't load properly (when meeting the coworkers they continue talking in the room), then before the game part, it shows loading, and then a black screen
Should already be fixed. There was a hot fix for this a few days post release of 0.4.4. We have since patched again after that. If you want the full support of our dev team, you'll need to own the full game.

batanegra

May 8, 2017
Should already be fixed. There was a hot fix for this a few days post release of 0.4.4. We have since patched again after that. If you want the full support of our dev team, you'll need to own the full game.
yep, i know, may buy it in a few months, when i could hide it in steam

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
I remember when my cubical was this big.
1691886990796.png
I know have to see hear and see every asshole around me. Please kill me now!!!
1691887106203.jpeg

Just kidding. Good luck with the Game!!!!

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes