Unity Under Contract [v0.5.0] [Kinky Fridays]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
Jesus Christ the internet has fucking ruined me and NTR is living rent free.
with the way the title is formatted on the image i can't help but notice how the 'NTR' of contract is front and center and it made me check the tags multiple times.

Reactions: elementzshor

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Jesus Christ the internet has fucking ruined me and NTR is living rent free.
with the way the title is formatted on the image i can't help but notice how the 'NTR' of contract is front and center and it made me check the tags multiple times.
Haha holy shit. I kinda need to make that joke in the game now.

"You can't spell 'Forever Binding Contract' without NTR"

Unregistered

Oct 26, 2019
Looking at the gameplay gif I thought this was like Money Puzzle Exchanger. But I guess this is more simpler than that.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Looking at the gameplay gif I thought this was like Money Puzzle Exchanger. But I guess this is more simpler than that.
Money Puzzle Exchange and Magical Drop are one in the same, the next department we will be building is the finance department specifically so we can play around with Money Puzzle Exchange mechanics.

Reactions: Unregistered
Feb 19, 2021
Money Puzzle Exchange and Magical Drop are one in the same, the next department we will be building is the finance department specifically so we can play around with Money Puzzle Exchange mechanics.
To be frank it's magical drop on arcade games.

Samknowsall

Jan 12, 2021
found a bug, can jump over to the inner circle from the minion fight in the outer circle. Dont have to do the previous fights in the inner circle. Can go back and forth so its not a game breaking bug.
Still no gallery and hide text option. One day

Last edited:

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Is it possible to remove the "combat" all together? Auto-win button?
Tetris, or this, or candy crush or whatnot isn't really my thing. Also the fact that I suck at those games doesn't make it any better.
Yeah, to save some time and few posts I can offer a disclaimer:
I can hear how some of you magically think, if you don't like it, don't play it! Yesss, I agree and I won't! I still hope that someday I would be able to play this game and enjoy the story - without the combat. fap mode or VN mode we can call it. If the dev wants people to focus and enjoy the game puzzles more, then I can understand not giving the option. If the story and sexual content is heavier then it should be an issue worth considering at least.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes