JOSHUAs9

Aug 5, 2021
Eh, my hyper-happy ass likes Ady's art, but I respect that mega sized everything isn't for everyone. My problem is that the text doesn't match the size shown in the art. Like, above would be a YY-ZZZ, or bigger andoff the itl bra scale. Bet they're called H's or MAYBE JJ's.

TiTS needs its own bra-scale art in-game that explains how centuries of mods have broken the scale as we'd understand it irl.
THANK YOU, I 100% AGREE

JOSHUAs9

Aug 5, 2021
All this time of people begging to have Biancca be added as a crew mate to be the ships doctor and they're like nah how about the nurse droid from the tutorial. I cant believe these people are getting paid to release garbage like this.
Hey she was cute, I like the option of having both, but She should TOTALLY should of been option

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2023
So ATM I can't play the new update but can anyone verify the "unlocks uveto" part? is this true?
1717097547073.png

Because this is going to be hilariously broken lmao, seems like we will fight Milodans and Valrynn/Frostwyrm to farm XP, the Wextraxxel is finally going to have a break on getting his ass kicked.

This means you can also talk with Kattom and unlock level 8 to 10 weapons when you are like 4, you could probrably one-shot literally everything in Myrellion and the bored jumpers. (not that TITS has any balancing whatsoever mind you, but that's part of the fun!)
1717097807544.jpeg

Oct 12, 2023
At this point, i think CoC2 attempt more than TiTS, i mean, it may be boring content that comes out lately in CoC2, but it's content, TiTS on the other hand...just fixes
I partially disagree because if you see on COC2 thread it's mostly just people complaing about the contents of the new update.

In general TITS update seems to please people more imo, even when it barely gets updated with anything but fixes, the real issue with TITS is how little we get compared to COC2, and they have lot more issues with new content that was added and (like Hana content that got added) and frankly general game.

Oct 12, 2023
Oh man....

OHH MAN.
1717200151312.png

This is hilariously broken, you can absolutely just kill Korgones in like 3 hits with Dane's Sword if you are careful, warmth is an absolute no issue as long you buy the thermal pack from Tlako.
1717200473141.png
In under 4 days you can get FUCKING STORMBULL SHOTGUN, HIRUDO DEVOURER, OR CRUCIFER SPITTER, OR APOLLO PLASMA RIFLE, I admit this might sound like an exagerration but if you acquire 5 Savicite then you can sell to Beatrice at the bar and she gives you like 70k, this is hilariously funny I will admit that and I hope it stays because it makes the combat go "Unga Bunga" even earlier.

I also would like to add, you absolutely don't need to do Anno's mission to recruit T1K4, you just need to call Steele Tech, and recruit her at Anno's shop, Shrimple as that.

The Wextraxxel abuse has finally stopped! Let's congratulate our boy from escaping the cycle of the "XP meat grinder" abuse.
1717200713735.png

Can I get a BLOOD FOR THE BLOOOOD GOD! in the thread?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: JungleNuts and B2B2

TerreCrimson

Sep 4, 2021
Did you miss the whole point I was making that Riya's not even a proper character, but her nazi writer's power fantasy OC? I literally said that it's not Riya who's the problem, it's her author not even bothering to hide his power level when writing the damned character.
No? I hated her "character" already and now I hate her author too.

4.20 star(s) 60 Votes