Others [Translation Request] Clear Girl-colorless transparent girlfriend- [Gear Stone Software]

GetBreaker

Formerly 'Hungtrieu'
Jul 12, 2017
I use Cheat engine search -21 teacher start or student start 0, the search increases by 3 after each conversation, but no love is found. What did I do wrong?
PLS teaching CE. THX

Sorry, this is English from GOOGLE Translate.
Has u try Edit (Cleargirl_tyrano_data.sav) save file?
Find the line ( "heroine_kokuhaku") Edit it to

"heroine_kokuhaku": [
],

After change those line it will make sure u has the harem end.

For the love point try to change the line to this:
"azumi_love": [
],
"nayu_love": [
],

Last edited:

Mikana

Sep 23, 2017
That's incorrect. The difficulties are the two MCs, the top one (the student) starts out at 0 and the bottom (teacher) starts out at -21. This is also the case with "NTR", the student starts out at 0 and will successfully seduce the girl in July (7/2) while the teacher starts off at -21 and successfully seduce the girl in September (9/1). So in both going after the girls and the girls getting taken, the student does so easier while the teacher has a harder time. Note this also means that the special scenes will be slightly different your first playthrough depending on who you choose.

Fair warning: The game follows the course of one school year, starts in April and ends in March. After the game ends you'll get 3 options. The first transfer all stats. The second only transfer stats towards you. The third transfers nothing.

dotdotdot123

You have to go after the second girl in a second playthrough if I'm understanding the system right. Aim for one girl, finish with her, choose to restart to carry over her stats and then aim for second girl.
Ah, double checked and think i understand what i misunderstood
In Student mode, you start at 0, while the "enemy" starts at -21
In Teacher mode, you start at -21, while the "enemy" starts at 0
Probably only saw the -21 in both and assumed they had the same function in both difficulties, each "XXX_love" has 2 values, 0 which starts at 0, and 1 which starts at -21 (on Mtool), and depending which difficulty you pick, wether the value applies to you or to the enemy is swapped
Thanks for double checking my mistake ^^

Reactions: GetBreaker

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
Sincerely thank you for your recommendation
I have used mtool in other games. Because its operation mode makes me uneasy, I have always preferred to use CE. Of course, this does not mean that CE is a software that can be trusted, but at least its content is relatively simple.
I don’t need translation when enjoying JP doujin, so mtool has a lot of redundant functions for me.
Thank you again for your help. You are a very good man.

As for why this seemingly innocent game still requires the use of CE to cheat, simply because after playing JP doujins for a long time, the feeling of controlling the game has become an indispensable leaning for me, just like cheating in the isekai that is now popular in Japan.
Although some well-meaning guys have provided perfect archives above, I want to experience the progress of the plot step by step under advantageous circumstances (through cheating), and change the situation as I like (through cheating)

Thank you again, I will consider trying mtool
Although I advocate that ce is good, but I feel ashamed for not learning more about the more in-depth use of ce.

Same, translated from GOOGLE
You're welcome and thats fine. I use cheat engine on occasion, I just found the Mtool options more effective in this instance

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
How the hell do I progress in this game? What ever I clock I get beat up.
stick to one girl for the first run and use the first option on the left to chat until her feelings for you change, any other option will lead to your getting pulped. SAVE every time you reach an "event" and try things out, if they work, great, if you get smashed, reload

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Ah, double checked and think i understand what i misunderstood
In Student mode, you start at 0, while the "enemy" starts at -21
In Teacher mode, you start at -21, while the "enemy" starts at 0
Probably only saw the -21 in both and assumed they had the same function in both difficulties, each "XXX_love" has 2 values, 0 which starts at 0, and 1 which starts at -21 (on Mtool), and depending which difficulty you pick, wether the value applies to you or to the enemy is swapped
Thanks for double checking my mistake ^^
No biggie, mistakes are part of the process of gaining knowledge.

Notforlewds

May 30, 2018
Okay so basically all written is correct but there is little thing u should know about harem route.
So u start 2nd try and immediately go to first girl,u raising her hornies up to 100 and propose to her (1st option),after it u go again to first girl raise horny up to 100 again and ask for naughty,choosing sex and do all 4 shots inside.1st step is done

2nd step is lowering her mood by choosing her all the way till u get mood looking like -(heart) doin it by 3rd choice its take 10-12 choices.

3rd step is after u got low on mood choose another girl and talk with her(1st choice) till u got a propose(option with!! on the end) before propose u must have at least 70% horny(i recommend to save before propose so u can get 70% of horny at least) so to get 70% u can choose 2nd option once and middle left option on right bar. U can propose now(chose left option).
Congratz
I was able to get to the harem route without having to lower the 1st girl's mood. This is how I got harem route:

1. On first playthrough, focus on one girl - I picked the black hair girl first. Get her to 100% affection and pregnant.
2. Pick the 2nd option after game over. This should carry over your affection stats and restart from the beginning. You are now on your 2nd playthrough.
3. Re-confess to the girl you focused on first. Then have sex with her and creampie her.
4. Focus on the other girl, picking the top left choice in your interactions until you can confess. On the turn you can confess, make sure you bring her lust to above 70 - some combination of the middle left teal button (fondle breasts) and the top left red button (headpat) should do it without getting you punched. If you hit 100 you do get punched, so confess as soon as you're above 70.
5. Confess. On the choice, pick the top left choice. If you do it right you shouldn't get punched.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
That's incorrect. The difficulties are the two MCs, the top one (the student) starts out at 0 and the bottom (teacher) starts out at -21. This is also the case with "NTR", the student starts out at 0 and will successfully seduce the girl in July (7/2) while the teacher starts off at -21 and successfully seduce the girl in September (9/1). So in both going after the girls and the girls getting taken, the student does so easier while the teacher has a harder time. Note this also means that the special scenes will be slightly different your first playthrough depending on who you choose.

Fair warning: The game follows the course of one school year, starts in April and ends in March. After the game ends you'll get 3 options. The first transfer all stats. The second only transfer stats towards you. The third transfers nothing.

dotdotdot123

You have to go after the second girl in a second playthrough if I'm understanding the system right. Aim for one girl, finish with her, choose to restart to carry over her stats and then aim for second girl.
I didn't get to play it yet, so basically you can be either a teacher or a student?
Who's the NTR guy/guys?

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
How the hell do I progress in this game? What ever I clock I get beat up.
Basically the left first option as said in the instruction is getting to know her so with the status being she is not interested, any other option is considered a sexual harassment and thus will get her upset.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
I didn't get to play it yet, so basically you can be either a teacher or a student?
Who's the NTR guy/guys?
They are one and the same. Play student, and the rival is the teacher. Play teacher, and the rival is the student. Which is one of the reasons I put NTR into quotes for this game. The other reason is the girls don't really like you (at first) and feel disgusted by your open perverseness and once you start dating them, you pretty much cut off the other guy.

Reactions: Shirafune

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
They are one and the same. Play student, and the rival is the teacher. Play teacher, and the rival is the student. Which is one of the reasons I put NTR into quotes for this game. The other reason is the girls don't really like you (at first) and feel disgusted by your open perverseness and once you start dating them, you pretty much cut off the other guy.
So basically the walkthrough for NTR would be to do nothing good with the girls?

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
So basically the walkthrough for NTR would be to do nothing good with the girls?
Nope. Even groping and getting punched by them every time you meet is enough to keep the other guy away.

No interaction = +3 relationship points for rival
Interacting positively = +3 relationship points for you
Interacting negatively = -3 for you, +0 for rival

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Nope. Even groping and getting punched by them every time you meet is enough to keep the other guy away.

Oh, so best to ignore them, got it
Best route be to choose none or either one?

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022

Able to have sex on the day does it count as interaction positively or no interaction?