• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py The Wild Boy [EthanKrautz][Development Thread]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023

Hello everyone... again... continuing with the stories that I wanted to turn into a game, I present to you "The Wild Boy"
Unlike BSAA and TSF, this story will be much more hardcore.:D

The Story:

This novel will be about the life of Ethan (name you want) who is kidnapped shortly after birth. He is reported missing after his kidnappers die in a car accident in the mountains.
He is raised by a pack of wolves for several years, until captured by a farmer while trying to hunt one of his sheep.

He was taken to the hospital and examined, and is identified by the color of his eyes.
This is when they call his family and Ethan meets with them. Although he does not recognize them, due to what happened.

After some time in rehab, he is sent to be with his family. And here a series of very strange events will begin, due to his behavior.

Will he manage to fit into society? How will a person who was only governed by the unspoken laws of his pack act? Will he use the knowledge that he has now acquired for good or evil?
And most importantly, how will he see the women in his family? And how will the women in his family act towards him?

Tags/Fetishes:
- Shota
- Incest
- Corruption
- BDSM
- Humiliation
- Groping
- Mind Control
- Big tits
- Big ass
- Virgin
- Pregnancy (Definitely)
- Footjob / handjob / creampie / etc
- Horror
- Graphic violence
- Bestiality
- Harem
- Prolapse
- Voyeurism

Characters:

That would be all for the moment. There are some tags that I don't know whether to add or not, but I'll see as time goes on.
Put a link to support your works in this.

lokakali

Aug 3, 2021
Ah yes, lets give him a shota penis, so the game gets removes.
Do you people know why the shota characters get ridiculous large penises except from the fact that its a fetish and fantasy for larger members? Its a 3D game, its not an anime type of style. The same thing happened with a game recently that I am not gonna name because f95zone doesn't let you name games who are not in this site. Its like you don't know the double standards in this site, rule 7 usually almost all the time removes shota while keeps games like "ah daddy". Its a thing you can look it up.

Dev, dont listen to people who tell you to change the penis size, you would get in trouble if you do and give them a normal one thats for Shota characters. A 3D artist even got banned for it way back. You can make him very short with a large member down there, and there would be no problem, doing the opposite though changes the premise of Shota.

Regarding the milf bodies I disagree as well, I hope the dev keeps them like that, its a sex game after all.
No one telling him to make the size of pp according to his height. And no one wants a monster size as well the average is fine if you understand what i want to say. There are games with Sho.ta MC with monster level size which makes the game really ridiculous to play with and feel unattracted even if the female cast looks good. I know in this fck world they can ban sho.ta tag on the basis of underaged stuff and moral degradation while there is cheating and loli in the otherhand they too have moral degradation and small size girls but they dont get banned. They only have problem with short height guys in short but its ok for them to have short height girls :< If people can't differentiate between a fantasy world and reality world than they ban this stuff out of frustrations.

Apr 10, 2021
I remember game being banned here because of this boy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So why shouldn't this game? Why the double standards? And personally I want this game banned because of ugly women here.
So you are one of those who gonna report it huh?
The double standard of Loli? why don't you go there whine about it but you are here?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FMag

Kakasan

Formerly 'Kaka86161'
May 23, 2023
After publishing the next TSF update(0.09) and before the last BSAA update. I'm still thinking about whether to make changes regarding the models. The current ones are G8 but I want to convert them to G9 and also the desire to switch to Blender.
Maybe I'll put them to a vote.
I like your 2 games, will this game be posted on Subscriberstar?
It wouldn't be good to put it on Patreon, many accounts are banned, good luck with this new game

Reactions: EthanKrautz
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes