• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Well, you must admit, Mary already cheated on Satoshi, their time is up, and watching 100+ H-scenes of Kendo fucking her or Satoshi peeping at them is boring.
He never realizes though?
I prefer the knowing pervy voyeur cuck. Who is really just as bad or not worse with the tactics to get the first row tickets or exclusive videos. Stalker cuck even!
Also type A, always. Type B is fine if there isn't any greater crying. Like GapTax - battle armor sorgante. She dislikes it in beginning but just sucks it up as the badass army girl she is, really good and fast corruption.
Anyway.. This dude never knows about it? Or will he know sometime in the kendo route?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheKingOfSummer-0.4.14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Diegoz

raynarnab

Dec 16, 2021
I dont understand why people want likable mcs in ntr.
If you read ntr, you should go in fully expecting the mc to be a pathetic cuck.
I know that is usually the trope, but what if the MC is not and still gets NTR. I feel like that would be still very satisfying. Like despite their best efforts, it aint good enough. I really do feel like sometimes interesting storylines get missed out because it is difficult to do.

rangabang

May 4, 2021
I know that is usually the trope, but what if the MC is not and still gets NTR. I feel like that would be still very satisfying. Like despite their best efforts, it aint good enough. I really do feel like sometimes interesting storylines get missed out because it is difficult to do.
Imo, thats even worse.
When the cuck is pathetic, I dont have to feel sorry for them.
But when they're actually a decent person who didnt do anything wrong?
Doesnt turn me on at all

zhrekbond

Jul 11, 2023
I cannot access how to go find the new MARY x ARATO scenes. My ARATO Corruption is stuck at 9/12 how can I progress to get the new scenes? There are no more indicators for progress. Can I have some help regarding this? Thank you guys!

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
I cannot access how to go find the new MARY x ARATO scenes. My ARATO Corruption is stuck at 9/12 how can I progress to get the new scenes? There are no more indicators for progress. Can I have some help regarding this? Thank you guys!
During the bottle game, Shizuka and Mary each have 2 crowning scenes. You are most likely missing one of them, as they give you the necessary points to continue.

You can also start the game over and select the option to skip ahead to the latest update.

Reactions: Diegoz

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The King of Summer [v0.4.14 full] [No Try Studios]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited: