Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
are you doing this VN on top of a full time job? i work a full time job but i been wanting to make my own VN for awhile now but it feels like im also to tired or stressed so i never get to start, i porbably should just pull the start trigger and see what i can get done.
Yep. Well, I reduced my hours slightly, because I didn't have any free time left and the support from my patrons allowed me to. It's more manageable having to work only 30h/week now.

But yeah, at first it was very time-consuming, the VN eats all your other hobbies. But, in my case, it paid off. I probably never stop my day-job, because patreon is not something you can rely 100% on.

For me, it was like you said, just starting doing it. Scrapped my two first projects, one with 700 renders, because they were not good enough. But yeah, you need to start and then persevere.

And the dossier?
Yeah, I need to expand the codex, I know. I just prioritize new content.

Marduk is "the father" the God of Strength, life, and fertility. Husband of Ishtar.

Priesstesses can get pregnant while in service, but they very rarely do. If they were to get pregnant before their ward is formed, well, it's wasted. Pristesses quit the service of Ishater when their wards are formed, and marry. They are very prized wives, and generally marry into the nobility, or into very rich families..

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Yep. Well, I reduced my hours slightly, because I didn't have any free time left and the support from my patrons allowed me to. It's more manageable having to work only 30h/week now.

But yeah, at first it was very time-consuming, the VN eats all your other hobbies. But, in my case, it paid off. I probably never stop my day-job, because patreon is not something you can rely 100% on.

For me, it was like you said, just starting doing it. Scrapped my two first projects, one with 700 renders, because they were not good enough. But yeah, you need to start and then persevere.

Yeah, I need to expand the codex, I know. I just prioritize new content.

Marduk is "the father" the God of Strength, life, and fertility. Husband of Ishtar.

Priesstesses can get pregnant while in service, but they very rarely do. If they were to get pregnant before their ward is formed, well, it's wasted. Pristesses quit the service of Ishater when their wards are formed, and marry. They are very prized wives, and generally marry into the nobility, or into very rich families..
What are their wards? I'm up to the journey to talk to the ogre. I'll just be patient if an in-game explanation is coming up soon.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
What are their wards? I'm up to the journey to talk to the ogre. I'll just be patient if an in-game explanation is coming up soon.
ward is like a magical shield(the ishtar priestesses just have one for their womb to protect against a worldwide demonic curse to inhibit pregnancy), the game will explain a lot more and the codex is there to buffer some background stuff & things they find common knowledge in their world (like which gods represent what)

Reactions: Bingoogus

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
ward is like a magical shield(the ishtar priestesses just have one for their womb to protect against a worldwide demonic curse to inhibit pregnancy), the game will explain a lot more and the codex is there to buffer some background stuff & things they find common knowledge in their world (like which gods represent what)
The curse doesn't prevent pregnancy - it prevents baby BOYS. It's why almost everyone's a girl.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
The curse doesn't prevent pregnancy - it prevents baby BOYS. It's why almost everyone's a girl.
Right, so the ward means priestesses of Ishtar have a normal sex ratio, 50/50 boys to girls? But only after their ward is fully formed, i guess that then means once it is fully formed all their future pregnancies are protected, whereas getting pregnant before hand means? Cursed rules apply or only one normal ratio pregnancy?

Edit:
screenshot0005.png
Oh yeah, that's the dream, waking up with handful of ass, a very full one at that.

Last edited:

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Right, so the ward means priestesses of Ishtar have a normal sex ratio, 50/50 boys to girls? But only after their ward is fully formed, i guess that then means once it is fully formed all their future pregnancies are protected, whereas getting pregnant before hand means? Cursed rules apply or only one normal ratio pregnancy?
Only the first pregnancy. Afterwards the ward is used up, I think, and the other pregnancies go back to the skewed percentage of the curse.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
never did say prevent,also it doesn't prevents baby boys ,it inhibits! the chance off baby boys
then again the curse isn't properly explained on how it works and what it does

maybe vanderer will at some point have a section about it in the novel going into more details or make a post here about it

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
its kinda cucky though

View attachment 3633845

a bit of pain makes it special for her. her love is so big that she wants to make the small sacrifice for you. sows the seed for future submissiveness :WeSmart:

kek

nah, but seriously, girls are not made of glass. they can handle a one time small pain. no need to humiliate yourself by licking her pisshole
You do know women don't pee from their vagina, that there's specific hole there for that purpose and not the hole you penetrate? I guess you might have bad time if you lick their urethra and they haven't cleaned themselves properly, but very few people actually focus on urethra when they give oral sex to women. :p

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
You do know women don't pee from their vagina, that there's specific hole there for that purpose and not the hole you penetrate? I guess you might have bad time if you lick their urethra and they haven't cleaned themselves properly, but very few people actually focus on urethra when they give oral sex to women. :p
Not only that... Where... do they think the urethral opening is on men?

Because mostly it just sounds like they're kinda ignorant about several things.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
its kinda cucky though

Your browser is not able to display this video.

a bit of pain makes it special for her. her love is so big that she wants to make the small sacrifice for you. sows the seed for future submissiveness :WeSmart:

kek

nah, but seriously, girls are not made of glass. they can handle a one time small pain. no need to humiliate yourself by licking her pisshole
This might actually be the most retarded shit I've read on this website so far this year... congratulations on the achievement.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dawd.gif

Riiiiiight... yeah, so we're done talking, good luck with... that.
Yeah... it's not hard to remember why I put that guy on the ignore list, this guy is one of like three people on this website I've encountered that should like actually seek some therapy IRL.

Some people aren't very bright... even more so on here. This website attracts quite a few special cases. :whistle:

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Oh my... never gonna understand what it is with elves, they're just humans with point ears, but somehow they have this universal quality that makes them extra desirable...
It's the piercings. You shoulda seen my lady's face light up the first time she saw mine. ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
hey man we understand you're enjoying the avn we do to, but we don't need a play by play status update on everything :ROFLMAO:
Some people like it, some people hate it, most are indifferent, depends on the thread who outnumbers who and whilst it is my style when i'm really really enjoying something, i have absolutely no qualms with switching it off if it gets on peoples nerves, i don't enjoy pissing people off. So, understood, i'll quit it. :)

Reactions: kMimster
4.30 star(s) 47 Votes