4.60 star(s) 27 Votes

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Before I download this VN, can someone, please, tell me what type of NTR does this VN have, like a cuckold type or cheating behind back type?
sharing I doubt there would be any actual cheating that is done on purpose in this expect for the MC if you the player chose to do it. As they feel like a lovely couple that has actual communication.

6ambino

Dec 11, 2022
There is one permission for a blowjob pending still. I wonder where she's going to use it. I hope some old man... maybe Franklin :unsure:

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
To the dev.... as usual will my message be deleted... so what's it worth...
I already gave my analyses about your trend on milking YOUR paying, patrons... exposure!!!!..
Yes you have something good here but really.. Is it that good.... 3/10
1.. I just can't handle people that takes advantage of other people.. YOU ARE ONE OF THEM..
2.. STATE.. your messages refers.. I'm so overwhelmed about the response of my "GAME" (First release) that I could upgrade my current computer to a better one.... NO.. you only bought a new one.. people that's not informed about you hidden motives..
3.. So now you have a good and not so good PC.. What bogglers my mind... is that...
4.. You have the edacity to ask your patrons to donate money.. (They already do) for you to upgrade your PC.. How could you???? to be able to produce more and faster content.. REALLY??? (not truly your intention..)
My analyses for your next upgrade will be in 6 months from now regardless the "state" of your PC..
Please people.. Don't let this corn artist steel your hard earned money..
Bobbyboy upgraded his GPUs (2x 4070 TISup) for his main office PC. Bought a used 4090, likely for his HTPC / Server / Gaming rig. Which is a fallback option for rendering. There's been no deception. He has openly talked about everything. Maybe you have missed his comments and video about it.

If a couple people were saying to setup a wishlist so they can buy him better hardware. Which will quicken the developer process for the game. Why would anyone refuse?

You sound so exaggerated with this milking perception. The update releases everyone has explained to you in detail last month, why there's a difference in timeframe after the first and second release. You said you'd never be a patron. Why put up this argument when you dont know all the details but still accuse him of all these bad things?!

Plus he's Canadian. They go into two days of mourning when they step on an ant. Its not in them to be that devious :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
To the dev.... as usual will my message be deleted... so what's it worth...
I already gave my analyses about your trend on milking YOUR paying, patrons... exposure!!!!..
Yes you have something good here but really.. Is it that good.... 3/10
1.. I just can't handle people that takes advantage of other people.. YOU ARE ONE OF THEM..
2.. STATE.. your messages refers.. I'm so overwhelmed about the response of my "GAME" (First release) that I could upgrade my current computer to a better one.... NO.. you only bought a new one.. people that's not informed about you hidden motives..
3.. So now you have a good and not so good PC.. What bogglers my mind... is that...
4.. You have the edacity to ask your patrons to donate money.. (They already do) for you to upgrade your PC.. How could you???? to be able to produce more and faster content.. REALLY??? (not truly your intention..)
My analyses for your next upgrade will be in 6 months from now regardless the "state" of your PC..
Please people.. Don't let this corn artist steel your hard earned money..
Silly. This guy ain't stealing/milking shit . People choose to support/donate or not. I don't what he did to you, but you coming at him with this baseless nonsense is ridiculous. Move on.

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
I'd be willing to bet that dude( the one mad cause someone shit in his cereal) is gonna be the first one to be begging & crying for a "hero" when the new update comes out

Reactions: wildride69

6ambino

Dec 11, 2022
If a couple people were saying to setup a wishlist so they can buy him better hardware. Which will quicken the developer process for the game. Why would anyone refuse?

You sound so exaggerated with this milking perception. The update releases everyone has explained to you in detail last month, why there's a difference in timeframe after the first and second release. You said you'd never be a patron. Why put up this argument when you dont know all the details but still accuse him of all these bad things?!
It would be funny if someone assumed that a better rig always speeds up the creative process. I probably won't be able to hold back myself from leering.
That aside, I would want for Bobby to milk my wife, and every single spouse that are here also, so I have no complaints.

Last edited:

caliluv49

Aug 8, 2022
Before I download this VN, can someone, please, tell me what type of NTR does this VN have, like a cuckold type or cheating behind back type?
the story is still developing and eventually might fit both those routes as options, but it is Based on your choices and doesn’t fall firmly in one category at the moment. It is a unique game though, original story that mixes dark and more innocent/lighthearted storytelling well without being overly wordy.

Reactions: jackalltheway
4.60 star(s) 27 Votes