What content would you like to a focus on in the next version?

• Total voters

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
There aren't any actual jobs implemented in the Guild yet, but the mopping is supposed to be when you choose the submissive path so I'll get on that. That Riqa interaction is also supposed to be exclusive to the submissive path, she's supposed to leave the MC alone if you choose dominant. Thanks for pointing those out.

Could you describe the Lukas bug more or attach a save? Also, make sure your settings are configured to avoid content you don't want to see. If it's something not on the list, then by all means let me know so I can potentially create another setting if it seems reasonable.

I kind of like the element of being 'surprised' or at the very least 'not spoiled' by what's going to happen in a scene, but a while back it was suggested to have an optional toggle to see what tags are behind a choice you make, so I've already taken a note of that and might implement it eventually.

Thanks for the feedback my friend :giggle:
No worries! A CYOA game with varied content and actual meaningful choices is a thing to be celebrated.

Didn't keep saves the first time around but just speedran through it and took a few screenshots and such.

The Lukas thing is nothing serious, just a span missing an = as far as I can tell. And there's no further content down that path anyway.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The bug in the sewers looks like you've ended the linked part too soon, cutting the phrase in half:

Doing the wizard's guild quest:

Let me know if you want to see a save for any of that (or the adventurer's guild stuff).

Reactions: EroFlair

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
I'll be releasing a second patch at the end of the day today, so make sure to report any problems you might be having so that I can get it fixed sooner. Thank you for the patience! I think this release went a little smoother than the first o_O
Not a Bug but, its annoying having to go back to the inn if I am wearing a short sword before going into the Wizard's school then having to go back to the inn to get the sword so, I can go to the Adventurer's guild. You could make it easier to equip or un-equip weapons. Maybe just have them remove it while you are in the Wizard's school?

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
For the Inn, the bulk of the content will in fact be a whoring/prostitution path that potentially coincides with an optional feminization path, so you hit it on the head with Alyks having a "side hustle" that she might rope the MC into (willfully or otherwise :devilish: ). Not exclusive for a bottom MC though, there will still be opportunities to give the innkeeper the ol' hanky panky, as well as satisfy some "meeker" clients.
Keen. It always seemed silly that whoring, especially in a fantasy setting, is all too often a submissive only trait. It's the world's oldest profession for a reason; even a madam (especially a madam) knows how to act out a role.

Best of luck with the writing!

EroFlair

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
Not a Bug but, its annoying having to go back to the inn if I am wearing a short sword before going into the Wizard's school then having to go back to the inn to get the sword so, I can go to the Adventurer's guild. You could make it easier to equip or un-equip weapons. Maybe just have them remove it while you are in the Wizard's school?
You can equip and unequip your weapon anywhere not in the middle of an event or blocked location with the 'Inventory' button on the sidebar. You shouldn't have to need to head all the way back to the tavern after the college denies you entry, you should be able to access it on the street itself. If you can't open your inventory anywhere outside, that's probably a bug that I'll look into.
Keen. It always seemed silly that whoring, especially in a fantasy setting, is all too often a submissive only trait. It's the world's oldest profession for a reason; even a madam (especially a madam) knows how to act out a role.

Best of luck with the writing!
Thanks so much!

EroFlair

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
No worries! A CYOA game with varied content and actual meaningful choices is a thing to be celebrated.

Didn't keep saves the first time around but just speedran through it and took a few screenshots and such.

The Lukas thing is nothing serious, just a span missing an = as far as I can tell. And there's no further content down that path anyway.

The bug in the sewers looks like you've ended the linked part too soon, cutting the phrase in half:

Doing the wizard's guild quest:

Let me know if you want to see a save for any of that (or the adventurer's guild stuff).
Wow, thank you so much for these! I shouldn't need a save file, I think I can see the problems with most of those. I appreciate going the extra mile with the screenshots! :D

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
You can equip and unequip your weapon anywhere not in the middle of an event or blocked location with the 'Inventory' button on the sidebar. You shouldn't have to need to head all the way back to the tavern after the college denies you entry, you should be able to access it on the street itself. If you can't open your inventory anywhere outside, that's probably a bug that I'll look into.

Thanks so much!
Never mind I check it after Hotfix and can equip and un-equip but, I am pretty sure inventory didn't work outside before Hotfix?

Obsessively

Jul 14, 2020
Customizations and preferences are good but i must ask something about kink preferences, are these about mc or non-mc ? Because most of them are very likable if its only for non-mc.

Haven't played much yet, still looks good.
I wish you success,

EroFlair

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
Customizations and preferences are good but i must ask something about kink preferences, are these about mc or non-mc ? Because most of them are very likable if its only for non-mc.

Haven't played much yet, still looks good.
I wish you success,
It applies to both, the only 'player-specific' ones per se are for choosing your MC's gender/genital preference. Generally if there's a fetish you'd like to engage on an NPC but not on the MC, you can guide the story in a way that you won't get put in that position. (i.e. You'll see the option to engage your character in a fetish, but you're not obliged to actually click and follow that path.)

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
Looks like a closing tag may have been missed.

Code:
You exit the room, shutting the door on your way out.

As soon as you step away from the door, however, you slam into Riqa, the muscled woman from earlier. It seems like she's been waiting for you to come out.

Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>>
<<if $guildstatus is "member">>…
"Listen, meat. You may have won Vincent and everyone else over with your little stunt, but I see who you really are. You don't deserve to be one of us." She says, snarling.

You try to ignore her and walk away, but she plants a hand on your shoulder, locking you in place.

"Just remember your place, because I sure will." She stares you down for a few more seconds before releasing you and walking away.

Riqa journal entry updated!

Disregard her and head back to the entrance.

Error: child tag <<elseif>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>
<<elseif $guildstatus is "bitch">>
"There's the fresh meat." She says, staring you down.

You try to look down and avoid her gaze, but she grabs the bottom of your face and lifts your head up to look back at her.

"You and I are going to get along just fine, aren't we?"

You say nothing.

"I can't wait to break you in. In fact, why don't you help me out with something right now, meat."

You don't think she's giving you a choice in the matter.

Go with Riqa.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Haha. Riad wrote it before I could. Also, in the for whatever it's worth category, since there is a path where we're more or less stuck giving her a massage, why not have a playful/dominant option where you go along with Riqa's request, only to switch gears and finger bang the warrior until she squeals your name? Could even end on mostly the same note, with her pretending it didn't happen, or walking out on shaking legs.

Actually, since she's part of the adventurer's guild, a fun side mission could be to explore or subdue a strange plant. Riqa is of course, being her bitchy self. Turns out the plant is a roper/tentacle beast type. Couple different options. She could be leading you to get tentacle graped. Or it can catch the two of you by surprise, as she's too arrogant to hear your suspicions.

She could run away, or get snatched up, leading to the MC to make a decision of what to do next. My horny lizard brain is thinking the best outcome is to let the plant snag you both, and 'defeat' it by outlasting it's attentions. (I.e. you're both graped until it runs out of endurance, making it an easy target.) Mission comprete. Riqa is starting to sense a pattern of messing with you ends up with her cumming her brains out. Clearly that would make her stop messing with you right? *Saucy eyebrow wiggling intensifies*

Also, looking over that list of fetishes included or ongoing, I couldn't help but note there isn't any group play/sex listed. No sexy team ups with Alkys? Much sad. Team work makes the dream work, especially when involving lewd catgirl innkeepers. It's in the rules somewhere. Off in the back.

Also also, it may be a bit of crossing the streams regarding paths or content, but femming up Lukas and having 'em join team tavern sloot /showing off clothes in the square could be fun.

EroFlair

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
Looks like a closing tag may have been missed.

Code:
You exit the room, shutting the door on your way out.

As soon as you step away from the door, however, you slam into Riqa, the muscled woman from earlier. It seems like she's been waiting for you to come out.

Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>>
<<if $guildstatus is "member">>…
"Listen, meat. You may have won Vincent and everyone else over with your little stunt, but I see who you really are. You don't deserve to be one of us." She says, snarling.

You try to ignore her and walk away, but she plants a hand on your shoulder, locking you in place.

"Just remember your place, because I sure will." She stares you down for a few more seconds before releasing you and walking away.

Disregard her and head back to the entrance.

Error: child tag <<elseif>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>
<<elseif $guildstatus is "bitch">>
"There's the fresh meat." She says, staring you down.

You try to look down and avoid her gaze, but she grabs the bottom of your face and lifts your head up to look back at her.

"You and I are going to get along just fine, aren't we?"

You say nothing.

"I can't wait to break you in. In fact, why don't you help me out with something right now, meat."

You don't think she's giving you a choice in the matter.

Go with Riqa.
It's the simplest ones that I always miss :mad: Thank you!

EroFlair

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
Haha. Riad wrote it before I could. Also, in the for whatever it's worth category, since there is a path where we're more or less stuck giving her a massage, why not have a playful/dominant option where you go along with Riqa's request, only to switch gears and finger bang the warrior until she squeals your name? Could even end on mostly the same note, with her pretending it didn't happen, or walking out on shaking legs.

Actually, since she's part of the adventurer's guild, a fun side mission could be to explore or subdue a strange plant. Riqa is of course, being her bitchy self. Turns out the plant is a roper/tentacle beast type. Couple different options. She could be leading you to get tentacle graped. Or it can catch the two of you by surprise, as she's too arrogant to hear your suspicions.

She could run away, or get snatched up, leading to the MC to make a decision of what to do next. My horny lizard brain is thinking the best outcome is to let the plant snag you both, and 'defeat' it by outlasting it's attentions. (I.e. you're both graped until it runs out of endurance, making it an easy target.) Mission comprete. Riqa is starting to sense a pattern of messing with you ends up with her cumming her brains out. Clearly that would make her stop messing with you right? *Saucy eyebrow wiggling intensifies*

Also, looking over that list of fetishes included or ongoing, I couldn't help but note there isn't any group play/sex listed. No sexy team ups with Alkys? Much sad. Team work makes the dream work, especially when involving lewd catgirl innkeepers. It's in the rules somewhere. Off in the back.

Also also, it may be a bit of crossing the streams regarding paths or content, but femming up Lukas and having 'em join team tavern sloot /showing off clothes in the square could be fun.
Dominating Riqa is in fact a planned path :cool: I love those ideas; I already had a roper plant in mind somewhere too. I love the 'wrestle for dominance' kind of aspect of a lot of things and Riqa serves as the perfect opportunity to come out on top (or intentionally lose :sneaky:)

Group sex, Gangbangs, and Orgies are 100% planned, I guess I somehow forgot when adding tags.

Reactions: Laughingfox

EroFlair

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
Bug in Version 2 Hotfix 2
In the Adventurer's Guild I get this Error. It does Not seem to affect the game?
Yes, it's a missing closing tag that shows both versions of Riqa's conversation with you after the intro, depending on if you went submissive or dominant. It doesn't seem to break anything thankfully, just looks unappealing.

Reactions: Melmoth99

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
After playing through a few more times, one bit that does strike me as a little odd is how the player has to be submissive to accept being propositioned in the prelude. Though I suppose it's all a matter of perspective.

Like, I get the npc is the take charge type, swinging this or that with their ego, and fully intent on using and losing the MC. But in this scenario we are semi drunk and powered by dwarven drink. There's a fire in the hero(ine)'s belly, as well as potentially the loins, yeah?

But the options are to nope, 'somebody aught to put you in your place', and straight up violence. I recall a number of college nights where the goal was to get hammered by drink, and hammer something else entirely, haha. So in the spirit of a wrestling for dominance what if scenario, I see a frustrated and horny protagonist hearing the bit of "...if you can make it worth my while, I'll tell you all I know."

And perhaps countering with something like:
"Hah?"
You rise to your full height, leveling your [color] eyes at theirs in a drunken, heated challenge. You take a half step forward in what is clearly limited space, your body pressing against theirs boldly. A warm and a pleasant rush runs through you at the sudden contact. You tap the gold pendant wrapped around their neck. "Pretty words. If you can make it worth my while, I just might let you."

Bonus points if you haz boobs or large bits, or they do, or any combination thereof at the point of contact.

Mind, the story is already written, and it's a darned fine set of options besides, so that's really more theatre of the mind than anything else, but seemed fun enough to share.

Semi related:
You Your face drops as you realize what she means. Surely this 'Contest' isn't worth your dignity like this?

Missing a pesky r there. Cheers!

TeakOxls

Apr 12, 2022
Hmm... Seems like the Gnome Woman tavern groper seems to act as if you're not wearing underwear, no matter what. It still does the initial text for 'your belt falling down revealing your underwear, but then it goes straight into the groping scene, rather than the teasing one. During which she comments that 'wearing no underwear is always an invitation'.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes