What content would you like to a focus on in the next version?

• Total voters

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Game Ending Bug in houndgate v2 hotfix 1
If you rape the man at the start of the game after taking the flyer you get an error and can't do anything else

Reactions: EroFlair

EroFlair

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
Game Ending Bug in houndgate v2 hotfix 1
If you rape the man at the start of the game after taking the flyer you get an error and can't do anything else
I can't seem to replicate this on my end, could you attach a save file?

EroFlair

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
why does this have the furry tag? it doesn't seem like a furry game from the pics or description
Some NPCs are Furries, but not all. More are planned. Eventually there might be an option for the player to change into/start as one, but that probably won't be for some time.

KikiKurai

Sep 11, 2023
I don't mind GIRLS with dicks (futanari), I do mind on the other hand "trans-women" (so basically men). Can we have options about that (or some kind of in-game clarification that "there are no chicks with dicks - only guys with boobs") ?

Besides it - I really enjoyed first woman. Hope to see more scenes like that (in both maledom and femdom).

Good luck, so far it's a good start (besides the issue I mentioned and pronouns, but thats a minor thing).
Chicks with dicks and guys with boobs sounds like the same to me

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
TheContestAtHoundgate-v2Hotfix1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
TheContestAtHoundgate-v2Hotfix1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
A bloody 5 MB torrent. Behind a third psrty account. And a massive ad for everything related to whatever this whole thing is. Bloody hell.

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
If I may make a suggestion, I'd consider sharing your game on TFGames.site too, so as to increase potential audience and hopefully supporters too.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
I played the game for a bit and so far I like it, looks promising!

One error I encountered: I got the directions from Alyks to the Thieves Guild and found the sewers, but when I entered the sewers at night I couldn't choose to follow her instructions to get there; the option was red and gave an error when I clicked on it.

Jul 30, 2023
I've only just played the game for the first time. This dev knows how to write well above satisfaction. Even if I end up not liking the kinks and sex I'll be sure to come back to this game for updates hungry for more quality literature.

EroFlair

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
I played the game for a bit and so far I like it, looks promising!

One error I encountered: I got the directions from Alyks to the Thieves Guild and found the sewers, but when I entered the sewers at night I couldn't choose to follow her instructions to get there; the option was red and gave an error when I clicked on it.
Glad you enjoyed! Just nabbed that bug, thanks :D
I've only just played the game for the first time. This dev knows how to write well above satisfaction. Even if I end up not liking the kinks and sex I'll be sure to come back to this game for updates hungry for more quality literature.
I appreciate it :) I'll be hosting polls on SubscribeStar every now and then to get suggestions on what kinks to add so if something tickles your fancy make sure to let me know and vote for it (y)

Reactions: NateGrey

EroFlair

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
I'll be releasing a second patch at the end of the day today, so make sure to report any problems you might be having so that I can get it fixed sooner. Thank you for the patience! I think this release went a little smoother than the first o_O

Reactions: Melmoth99

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Hm. Can't see to leave a vote on the poll, amusingly enough, but they all seem like neat options. Content is content is content. I remain fond of the willful goblin and the innkeep; wouldn't mind seeing more exploring the dynamic of working there, or her sharing your bed.

I will say that since you've gone out of your way to include a bit of a willful or submissive split, when it comes to the groper in the inn I'm surprised there's isn't an option to just train them to 'ask'. Like, even if the MC is into it, you catch more flies with honey than shit.

Of course, a likely story direction to follow is finding out the innkeep 'rewards' her patrons like this all the time to make ends meet, which could split into a 'knock it off' or 'cowabunga it is' fork. Not gonna lie, becoming a free use tavern wench along with her lover is kiiiinda hot. Building up the inn together could also be a fun long term project, too.

Depending on the angle the guard could be fun as well. With your current cast of characters there doesn't appear to be a heroic jaded badass with a heart of gold type, for example. Could also roll with a empty headed but well meaning sword bro/babe that is all too happy to train the PC. Especially if they help them 'cool down' afterwards.

Guard stuff seems tricky to write if you are going beyond them being a bunch of racist rapey cliches, but there's room for a bunch of fun scenarios too. Especially if it's dealing with adventurers bullshit from time to time. (Such as leaving a tentacle plant or cursed items when they skip town, for example. And pots. Why do they always shatter the pots?)

My nonsense aside, while the poll is a great idea, remember to just write and have fun. Do that, the content will likely follow.

EroFlair

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
Hm. Can't see to leave a vote on the poll, amusingly enough, but they all seem like neat options. Content is content is content. I remain fond of the willful goblin and the innkeep; wouldn't mind seeing more exploring the dynamic of working there, or her sharing your bed.

I will say that since you've gone out of your way to include a bit of a willful or submissive split, when it comes to the groper in the inn I'm surprised there's isn't an option to just train them to 'ask'. Like, even if the MC is into it, you catch more flies with honey than shit.

Of course, a likely story direction to follow is finding out the innkeep 'rewards' her patrons like this all the time to make ends meet, which could split into a 'knock it off' or 'cowabunga it is' fork. Not gonna lie, becoming a free use tavern wench along with her lover is kiiiinda hot. Building up the inn together could also be a fun long term project, too.

Depending on the angle the guard could be fun as well. With your current cast of characters there doesn't appear to be a heroic jaded badass with a heart of gold type, for example. Could also roll with a empty headed but well meaning sword bro/babe that is all too happy to train the PC. Especially if they help them 'cool down' afterwards.

Guard stuff seems tricky to write if you are going beyond them being a bunch of racist rapey cliches, but there's room for a bunch of fun scenarios too. Especially if it's dealing with adventurers bullshit from time to time. (Such as leaving a tentacle plant or cursed items when they skip town, for example. And pots. Why do they always shatter the pots?)

My nonsense aside, while the poll is a great idea, remember to just write and have fun. Do that, the content will likely follow.
I really appreciate this feedback! As for the poll on SubscribeStar, I can't seem to figure it out; I think it only lets subscribers participate but I specifically turned that option off, so I don't know. I put the poll on this thread instead, so that's how I'll do it for now.

For the Inn, the bulk of the content will in fact be a whoring/prostitution path that potentially coincides with an optional feminization path, so you hit it on the head with Alyks having a "side hustle" that she might rope the MC into (willfully or otherwise :devilish: ). Not exclusive for a bottom MC though, there will still be opportunities to give the innkeeper the ol' hanky panky, as well as satisfy some "meeker" clients.

I plan to have a "crime and punishment" aspect to the Watch, and whether you're punishing for the crime or being punished for the crime is up to the MC's choices. I have a few ideas in mind for the NPCs, but I do like your idea.

Reactions: Melmoth99

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
There are some bugs here but they may have been reported already. I see someone mentioned the broken Thieves Guild link above, another is Lukas, who gets an error after the first encounter.

The first time I had the MC go to the adventurer's guild (after a dominant intro) there were no jobs. Every time since then they've been made to mop the floor. Not sure what happened there.

Talking to the woman there (Riqa?) only gives the option to do whatever she asks rather than just walking away (or telling her to fuck off with that nonsense). Obviously one can just use the back button, but it shouldn't be necessary. There are a few scenes here and there (not the majority) where you don't know what the content will be and once the event has begun the MC gets no choice other than agree to whatever is happening.

Never saw any content with Raleiri beyond the initial introduction.

EroFlair

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
There are some bugs here but they may have been reported already. I see someone mentioned the broken Thieves Guild link above, another is Lukas, who gets an error after the first encounter.

The first time I had the MC go to the adventurer's guild (after a dominant intro) there were no jobs. Every time since then they've been made to mop the floor. Not sure what happened there.

Talking to the woman there (Riqa?) only gives the option to do whatever she asks rather than just walking away (or telling her to fuck off with that nonsense). Obviously one can just use the back button, but it shouldn't be necessary. There are a few scenes here and there (not the majority) where you don't know what the content will be and once the event has begun the MC gets no choice other than agree to whatever is happening.

Never saw any content with Raleiri beyond the initial introduction.
There aren't any actual jobs implemented in the Guild yet, but the mopping is supposed to be when you choose the submissive path so I'll get on that. That Riqa interaction is also supposed to be exclusive to the submissive path, she's supposed to leave the MC alone if you choose dominant. Thanks for pointing those out.

Could you describe the Lukas bug more or attach a save? Also, make sure your settings are configured to avoid content you don't want to see. If it's something not on the list, then by all means let me know so I can potentially create another setting if it seems reasonable.

I kind of like the element of being 'surprised' or at the very least 'not spoiled' by what's going to happen in a scene, but a while back it was suggested to have an optional toggle to see what tags are behind a choice you make, so I've already taken a note of that and might implement it eventually.

Thanks for the feedback my friend :giggle:

Reactions: gregers
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes