DragonBoi_GX

Oct 22, 2018
Does anyone have a link to the discord? The last one here expired some time ago.

I know that Meandraco is probably never going to read this and I am probably going to be silenced to shit, but, whatever. Does anybody know some of the sources that he used for reference for some of his work? I was looking through some of his old stream art and some of it reminded me of Eternal Darkness among other things.

• Sad
Reactions: lnppo

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Does anyone have a link to the discord? The last one here expired some time ago.

I know that Meandraco is probably never going to read this and I am probably going to be silenced to shit, but, whatever. Does anybody know some of the sources that he used for reference for some of his work? I was looking through some of his old stream art and some of it reminded me of Eternal Darkness among other things.
Bro, why the preemptive self-defeating attitude? Just @ the dude and wait.

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

Ano85

May 21, 2018

I made one.

To answer the question: he generally (I don't mean never) doesn't use references. If you check the way he does art, he starts doodling things until they take shape.
For the game's design I think he saw Corruption of Champions and went "I can do better" and started this project. I think the OG Fallout games were an inspiration among other things, for the V3 update I think Disco Elysium was the one that had the biggest impact on him.

You should ask him on discord yourself, he'll answer if he has the time. You can ping him too.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 50 Votes