hitman2b

Sep 27, 2020
so about the new update regarding the pervert menu, all you need to do now is find characters to instantly unlock all scenes from their gallery?
imho: worst update ever... dev already said the game progress is impossible to be 100% completed, and now we have a "cheat mode" permanently enabled that unlocks the only interesting feature the game had since we needed to actually play to unlock hidden scenes as a reward...
i like gallery unlock especially if you finish the game good or bad but yeah some scene are harder to find

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
i like gallery unlock especially if you finish the game good or bad but yeah some scene are harder to find
indeed majalis likes to hide some scenes in a unnecessary way that even advanced saves can't unlock because they require certain conditions (even though the game has plenty more opportunities for said scenes to be shown later on), but the "cheat mode" in options already unlocks the whole gallery for those who just want to fap and if you decide to unlock it legit you just have to disable it and all scenes you never found will be locked again for you to conquer

Mor34R

Nov 18, 2023
ahaha , I wanted to scream DESU VUlT at night while I was catching a goblin
v0.3.43.4 I’ve been following this project for a long time, now it’s somehow frustrating that there is no choice in the game , when you create a character you are given the choice to switch between male/androgyny/female and you could complete the game while maintaining your virginity , but with this passage it won’t new companions , and if you follow the road to the dark knight , then there will be a cave with Naga, there is NO way to get through it. Those. Only the Female option remains, the other two are lost. The paladin initially has a holy cell... but his build can no longer be built because of such moments~:cautious:
It would be possible to defeat the orc and tame it , in the same way with the rest of the companions in the tower , she also does not give a choice , either you lose or you will forever lose interaction with her.
I tried different builds , the most difficult is this one for an archer with a transition to magic , it takes a long time to pump up charisma , you won’t have anything except a bunch of food.
In general , it’s very easy to get rich there from the very beginning if you play as a corrupt hole;) we immediately go to the brothel and agree to everything for money, we get 100+ gold , then we earn 10 gold there , then you can walk around the map and collect chests, you already dressed and you're not afraid of anything.

Last edited:

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021

• New Character Art - Catgirl Oral
  • New Animation - Demon King Facesitting
  • New Scenario - Goblin Extended Ending
  • New Feature - Wind Implemented for Animations
New survey results!
negroidprime
the goblin extended ending, by that, he talking about the selkie right? i mean... male goblin as far as im informed, dosent have an ending, he is just here for a quick fuck if it can be done.

but to be real, selkie does kinda seem the type of person that is for long term relationships in the end. a family type of gal

Reactions: Bob69

Niveket

Jan 27, 2019
if you follow the road to the dark knight , then there will be a cave with Naga, there is NO way to get through it.

your entire message was a big mess to read, mostly because of the bad english but this part of it made me the most confused. what do you mean there is no way to get through the naga cave? do you mean that it should be like that or that it is like that? because its very easy to go through without any issues if you just have a light source like a torch or light enchantment on a shield.

Reactions: Mor34R

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
v0.3.43.4 I’ve been following this project for a long time, now it’s somehow frustrating that there is no choice in the game , when you create a character you are given the choice to switch between male/androgyny/female and you could complete the game while maintaining your virginity , but with this passage it won’t new companions , and if you follow the road to the dark knight , then there will be a cave with Naga, there is NO way to get through it. Those. Only the Female option remains, the other two are lost. The paladin initially has a holy cell... but his build can no longer be built because of such moments~:cautious:
It would be possible to defeat the orc and tame it , in the same way with the rest of the companions in the tower , she also does not give a choice , either you lose or you will forever lose interaction with her.
I tried different builds , the most difficult is this one for an archer with a transition to magic , it takes a long time to pump up charisma , you won’t have anything except a bunch of food.
In general , it’s very easy to get rich there from the very beginning if you play as a corrupt hole;) we immediately go to the brothel and agree to everything for money, we get 100+ gold , then we earn 10 gold there , then you can walk around the map and collect chests, you already dressed and you're not afraid of anything.
Am I having a stroke or are you having one

Mawang

Jul 14, 2019
Marriage ending is a pandora's box, because then everyone will demand marriage endings with their favourite girl(s), so it's something that needs to be very carefully dealt with
(I know there's already a marriage ending with the Innkeeper, but that's a smaller side character all things considered)

• Love
Reactions: Twiton

MuaDeg923

Oct 19, 2021
To get past the Naga, either buy a torch in the first town or enchant a shield with "glowing."

If you start on the second map or the outpost, then unless you're VERY lucky, you won't be able to go back to the towns without losing your anal virginity. The Outpost should have some light source.

Reactions: Mor34R

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Majalis wouldn't tease a marriage ending with the kitsune only to never make it right.

Please I'm begging you
Brigand outright tells us she has plans to settle down, it goes straight over Hiro's head

Majalis could blue-ball us for our entire life, we don't know the extent of their sadism or Hiro's obliviousness
Marriage ending is a pandora's box, because then everyone will demand marriage endings with their favourite girl(s), so it's something that needs to be very carefully dealt with
Ending where we just marry all of them at once, it's the solution!

• Love
Reactions: negroidprime
4.50 star(s) 144 Votes