songlick

May 19, 2024
It's hard to follow the differences but I guess must have used the right patch as I'm glad I seen the bathtub scene. I like her spicy scenes, it's hot when she teases. The sister part is just icing on the cake, not because I would have such feelings for my non-existant sisters, but them already having a long-lasting strong bond, love and loyalty, makes the romantic part creeping in kinda more explosive, or something.

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
So you are saying better to just stick with ch5 beta version? Is there any new content at all in this season 1 version that happens after ch5 beta is done?
In general, 6 scenes were cut or redone, which is 90% of the scenes in the game. This does not include what was cut before. For fun, go through the beta version first, and then the Steam version. But anyway, you're right, the steam version sucks.

Pro Tip:

1. Ignore anything Alex says.
2. Listen to other more respected users who actually know what they are on about.
4. Profit and enjoy.
Do you think it’s better for him to listen to you, the white knights? If Ocean shits on a plate and orders you to eat, then you and all the respected sycophants will eat it, and you will also begin to convince others that it is tasty and they should try it. There is no need to increase the army of shit-eaters, it is already large. :KEK:

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Ocean's infatuation with Germany is astonishing. :KEK:

"Germany, the final frontier ... These are the voyages of the Oceanlab. Its 5-year mission: to explore strange AVN worlds, to seek out new markets and new civilizations, to boldly go where no dev has gone before, and to bring Summer's Gone S1 Steam release to Germany."
Don't forget "to make money from music contracts"

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
Is there a chance in the official steam release that all of the "cut" content will be restored? I don't think Steam has the same hang ups that Patreon does regarding sexual content and IC.

alain8891

Dec 18, 2023
Is there a chance in the official steam release that all of the "cut" content will be restored? I don't think Steam has the same hang ups that Patreon does regarding sexual content and IC.
Not a chance in hell. Yes Steam doesn't mind IC in games but if you are to believe Ocean and some of his die-hard fans, IC was never meant to exist and is not canon in Summer's Gone. If he were acknowledging its existence it would jeopardize his Patreon page, as it did for Where It All Began (Patron removed his page for that game).
As for the other content being cut (some of the more spicy scenes), Ocean wanted the game to get a 16+ rating for the Steam release so it will remain as it is. He's working on Season 2 and will not revisit Season 1.
If this content is important to you, my mod exists...

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
Not a chance in hell. Yes Steam doesn't mind IC in games but if you are to believe Ocean and some of his die-hard fans, IC was never meant to exist and is not canon in Summer's Gone. If he were acknowledging its existence it would jeopardize his Patreon page, as it did for Where It All Began (Patron removed his page for that game).
As for the other content being cut (some of the more spicy scenes), Ocean wanted the game to get a 16+ rating for the Steam release so it will remain as it is. He's working on Season 2 and will not revisit Season 1.
If this content is important to you, my mod exists...
2 questions:
1. Does your mod fudge up the game and cause that "image not found" black screen that seems to be rampant?
2. Going forward, does that mean Summer's Gone will have no spicy content to be found and is just going to be a case of serious blue balls?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
2 questions:
1. Does your mod fudge up the game and cause that "image not found" black screen that seems to be rampant?
2. Going forward, does that mean Summer's Gone will have no spicy content to be found and is just going to be a case of serious blue balls?
There will be lewds in Season 2. As for Season 1, if you chose to sit there with your cock in your hand despite the great big huge fucking warning at the start saying no lewd content, then that's very much a you problem for getting blue balls ;)

Signed, an apparent die hard fan. :ROFLMAO:

alain8891

Dec 18, 2023
There will be lewds in Season 2. As for Season 1, if you chose to sit there with your cock in your hand despite the great big huge fucking warning at the start saying no lewd content, then that's very much a you problem for getting blue balls ;)

The game no longer has that "no lewd content" warning with the final Season 1 ;)
I meant no disrespect with "die-hard fan". We just have to agree to disagree on the history of that game.

Last edited:

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018

One of the greatest delights in my life is the removal of the blue ball police, replaced by the legendary guardians of official ratings. No need to warn there is no explicit content in a 16+ game, it now does what it says on the box :HideThePain:

Reactions: Maviarab
4.40 star(s) 495 Votes