2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Karitora

Feb 13, 2019
How would you guys rate the animation quality on this one? Can't make heads or tails of it with the previews.

Kr27

Donor
Jul 20, 2018
Oh a Succubus game!

*Looks for the developer and other games* Animism . The shitty and lazy developer. Well, no thank you.

LooksGoodToMe

Aug 23, 2022
Is there a reason almost every game like this has the girls looking "young"? Where the hell are the MATURE succubus, the mommy dom's!? I love the concept of the game but jesus christ can we please get one where the girls look older, thicker body types, more mature looking!? PLEASE!?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ddsrx

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
the preview pic wants us to believe that "randomly generated dungeons" are something good, that it woud create some sort of replayability, but all it does is place the same 5 objects (player, 3 enemies, stairs) on different spots on the otherwise empty map. that's just... so lazy. you can die multiple times on level one or start right next to the stairs on level 50. it appears like the dev just didn't want to deal with level design, and he also didn't want to deal with meaningful gameplay mechanics, dialogues or even animations. i also doubt anyone goes through the torture of finishing the 50 levels and then makes use of the unlocked challenge mode, which is the same garbage all over again, just that you can't restart when an opponent inevitably spawns right on top of you. and i'm not even starting on how the only thing you can do in this game (walking) is bugged!
seriously: bad game. really bad.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Gonna spoil the fuck out of this right now so it's tagged:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

long story short, overly frustrating for little payoff. honestly not worth

Last edited:
Reactions: Belhyde

Deit1

Jul 7, 2017
Obvious femdom, no femdom tag.
Games with 490569436943hours of gameplay where exactly one scene that lasts 40seconds has footjob, femdom tagged.

mongoose003b

Jul 9, 2018
Gonna spoil the fuck out of this right now so it's tagged:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

long story short, overly frustrating for little payoff. honestly not worth
Was just about to do the guide myself since it took me 4-5 tries to figure this out but it looks like you beat me to the punch. I don't mind small simple games like this every so often but it is annoying that there are times that the RNG spawns them so close to you that the moment you move, you are done for. That's my only complaint. I see others ripping this game apart, so what. True its not a well developed game and its simple and looks like the dev is lazy but if you think you can do better, then do it. What if this is the devs first game by themselves? It's not going to be gold, its not going to be triple A, this could be something that the dev wanted to try to test the waters to see what they could do and successfully did something they were proud of as their first project and here some ppl are, ripping this devs dream of trying to be a developer. Who knows, if they aren't discouraged by some of the negative comments, they could be the next Naughty Attic Gaming or Poolside Games. Edit: this is not directed towards to the poster that I quoted from but towards the others that looked like they just wanted to just be negative to be negative.

Instead of just saying that the game is bad, give some constructive criticism. Such as, try to see if you can spawn the succubi at some distance so they don't accidentally spawn on top of you, or maybe set up some walls to help the player escape but could also be something that could trap the player if not played right. Maybe see if you could set up some traps, ex: pentagram circles on the floor that could randomly teleport you somewhere on the map. Maybe make the map a bit larger. These types of constructive criticisms that helps instead of tears down.

It frustrates me that ppl don't realize how hard developing a game is, I never tried but my roommate/best friend developes websites, and I mean doing the coding and the actual background work and alot of that work is what makes the sites look great. I even took CADD in high school and that was difficult to even make a 3d object.

Were you perfect when you first rode a bike? Did you not fall off once? How bout the first time you ever played a video game? Were you able to beat the game perfectly with no damage and perfect score? No, so instead, try to help the developer by giving suggestions. Thats what these forums are for. Helping the developers to improve the game for our pleasure.

Sorry, I went off on a rant. No this is not a top tier game but I can see the developer just trying to do what they can starting off with their first game and seeing what works and what doesn't. Finally finishing their first game and being proud of it that they wanted to show it off. Would you tear down on a child who is proud of their drawing of an animal? Saying that its bad, just horrible? Sorry, again, I went on another rant.

I like to read some of the comments and for the most part, its ppl communicating, helping each other on various games or giving helpful advice to the developers. Every once in a while, there would be a hater that would poke their head up and give negative comments. If you don't like it, then just delete it and if you feel the need to say anything, just say that its not for you. Anyways, keep trying dev, practice makes perfect and I am sure that if you keep improving, you will be able to create something you can truly be proud of.

Last edited:

Nemo de Nemo

Jul 30, 2020
You'd have a point except that...
1. the game is $15 so it does not deserve the benefit of the doubt since the quality of the game does not reach its price point by any stretch.
2. This is not the first game by this developer/developers. Even if we were to assume the the gameplay was the first attempt of its kind (a very poor one considering the movement bug and the succubi spawning on top of the player), the animations have no such excuse to be as garbage as they are.
3. I expect some basic quality control with gameplay when the the game has a price tag on it, the movement bug should never have made it onto the storefront with how easy it is to encounter and spot.
4. How would giving constructive criticism be of any benefit? Do the dev/s frequent this forum in any capacity? Will these criticisms ever reach their ears directly? Why should I go through the effort for no visible gain to myself or anyone else?

5. I made my criticisms of this game known to inform others that this game is of very low quality and to spare them from having their time wasted. If they play despite my critique? That's fine, but at least they were informed of others' experience and chose to play the game despite that. They will, at the very least, have a low bar of expectation and will not be very disappointed with the time they spent with the game. And if they like it? Great, their expectations were exceeded and they were pleasantly surprised. Better than that of dissapointment and/or regret.

I don't see why I should stifle my criticisms when their is neither a point in doing so nor any negative consequences that will arise from it (that I am directly responsible for, calling a low quality game low quality does not make me responsible).

Reactions: Suminohana

Deit1

Jul 7, 2017
Ah yes the Japanese devs that lurk in English piracy forums and read constructive criticism about their game. Surely.

mongoose003b

Jul 9, 2018
You'd have a point except that...
1. the game is $15 so it does not deserve the benefit of the doubt since the quality of the game does not reach its price point by any stretch.
2. This is not the first game by this developer/developers. Even if we were to assume the the gameplay was the first attempt of its kind (a very poor one considering the movement bug and the succubi spawning on top of the player), the animations have no such excuse to be as garbage as they are.
3. I expect some basic quality control with gameplay when the the game has a price tag on it, the movement bug should never have made it onto the storefront with how easy it is to encounter and spot.
4. How would giving constructive criticism be of any benefit? Do the dev/s frequent this forum in any capacity? Will these criticisms ever reach their ears directly? Why should I go through the effort for no visible gain to myself or anyone else?

5. I made my criticisms of this game known to inform others that this game is of very low quality and to spare them from having their time wasted. If they play despite my critique? That's fine, but at least they were informed of others' experience and chose to play the game despite that. They will, at the very least, have a low bar of expectation and will not be very disappointed with the time they spent with the game. And if they like it? Great, their expectations were exceeded and they were pleasantly surprised. Better than that of dissapointment and/or regret.

I don't see why I should stifle my criticisms when their is neither a point in doing so nor any negative consequences that will arise from it (that I am directly responsible for, calling a low quality game low quality does not make me responsible).
First, I want to apologize since you definitely did more research than I did. Second, this was not directed towards you, I looked back to the comment I saw but it seems it got deleted. The comment read (not word for word but generalized) the game fucking sucks and the dev fucking sucks, or something along those lines. No mention as to why, no mention of anything in the gameplay, just absolute negativity. My point was there are other ways to express how you feel than being downright negative like that. To respond with your points:
1. I had no idea it was listed as $15 (again, you did more research than I did) and yes, with the quality of the game, that is definitely priced higher than it should be. $.50, I can see but not $15.
2. Along the lines of being in the dark, I had no idea they developed other games. You would imagine that the quality would become better as they develop more games. After looking up the other games, I actually played another game of theirs and enjoyed it better than this one. The quality seemed to have gone down which makes no sense. Though the price tag for that one is also a bit too high as well. This game seems to be an early developed one but its listed as their most recent one.
3. This point coincides with the previous one, the basic quality control should be on par with the price tag along with the actual quality of the game, especially as they continue to develop more games.
4. As far as the constructive criticism is concerned, from the quality of this particular game, I assumed that it was either the first or one of the first games they developed, not from a team that has already produced multiple games. I have commented and gave some constructive criticisms on multiple games and actually had the devs commenting back about some ideas being in the works or saying that they might add it in. Examples for My Personal Succubus and Sweet Affection. Both I have reviewed and gave my personal opinion and had the devs respond positively. I know that is not for every game but it is nice to see that there are some devs who do look at the reviews and take note of them. For this game however, it seems that the devs will not look at these reviews since it seems to since it seems to be stationed in Japan. I was trying to make a point to at least try to make some constructive criticisms in case the devs happen to see these comments and reviews.
5. Your criticisms that you made did not seem negative at all, or at least not like the other comment that I saw. In fact, your honest opinion is, in my opinion, the best way to comment on how you feel. You even gave helpful hints for others to be able to play. So again, my previous comment was not directly towards you, and if you felt that way, I apologize. I just got a little heated from the one person completely bashing both game and devs with (what seemed to be) no rhyme or reason. Yes, I played the game and beat it, gameplay, definitely needs work but did somewhat enjoy the cutscenes.

I wasn't trying to tell anyone to stifle their criticisms of the game. You gave your opinion in the best way possible, even gave tips on how to beat it. I was trying to make a point of making criticisms, both positive and negative, in a way that can let others know how you felt and why so that they can keep that in mind if they decide to download the game or not. I do apologize for my earlier comment but I was somewhat frustrated that they gave such a bashing without explaining. I probably wouldn't be as frustrated if they actually explained, even for just a little bit, why they said that the game sucks. At least that would warn others about the game and its quality.

TL : DR My rant wasn't towards you but another. You did it right and I am sorry if it felt like it was directed towards you. Criticize games for either the devs or players in a more constructive manner and then leave it for the players to decide if they still want to play it.

Jan 10, 2019
because theres no such thing as reverse rape, it's just rape
Sure on a philosophical level i agree with you but not all interests and kinks are so broad or standardized, and just because someone is into one kind of kink does not mean they are into the other. The "Female Domination" tag is more commonly used in the dominatrix sense. and the R tag is like 90% male on female, which at best does not interest me. what meh says is correct its quite hard to find that specific genre so for convince sake the tag should be made.

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
looks like they have a new game that came out yesterday i think called succubus nightmare desire from the details there 25 more animation scenes then this game

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes