2.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Nayenezgani

Jan 5, 2024
I meant, after scarying the slime and pulling the lever and flying to the next place...

The skip button doesn't seem to work, pressing "." And nothing happens... if so, it wouldn't exist that many complains like mine in this thread
The skip button is = not . Those complains are prior to the newest version, which one are you playing? You can also load level 2 directly without going through the prologue.

Nayenezgani

Jan 5, 2024
I downloaded the build from MEGA and click on a random empty slot, got inside the cave then died to the spider and loaded the checkpoint. I spawned inside the cave with a gun and the correct quest. Can you give me steps how to replicate this?

Last edited:

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
I downloaded the build from MEGA and click on a random empty slot, got inside the cave then died to the spider and loaded the checkpoint. I spawned inside the cave with a gun and the correct quest. Can you give me steps how to replicate this?
The problem happen after I used the egg and got the parasite skill. Died during the fight with the purple guys, reloaded and BAM! Problem. The cave wasn't an issue for me.

Nayenezgani

Jan 5, 2024
The problem happen after I used the egg and got the parasite skill. Died during the fight with the purple guys, reloaded and BAM! Problem. The cave wasn't an issue for me.
I tried that as well and everything works correctly except the ability that it gives which is not added to the game yet. Can you DM me your save files? Located in AppData/Sombionic the folder is called "Saves", you can upload it to mega and send me a link.

zac max

Dec 14, 2019
The skip button is = not . Those complains are prior to the newest version, which one are you playing? You can also load level 2 directly without going through the prologue.
And btw, do you know what to do after scarying the slime and pulling the lever and flying to the next place... I am stuck in there....

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes