Collection GIF Video SlipperyT Collection [2023-06-18] [SlipperyT]

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

peytonthetwin

Jul 1, 2023
i get where yall coming from with the whole Patreon billion not being disabled but you guys act like their a content machine with no life like their a grown ass person with a family like you guys act like you can make a 47 minute long Minecraft nsfw animation with really good quality and not have burnout like guys their human to

TokioRiot

Apr 5, 2020
i get where yall coming from with the whole Patreon billion not being disabled but you guys act like their a content machine with no life like their a grown ass person with a family like you guys act like you can make a 47 minute long Minecraft nsfw animation with really good quality and not have burnout like guys their human to
You know what I, a human too, do when I get burnout from work? If I'm lucky and I have pto, I take a day off...and then get the fuck back to work.

Hellpoy

Jun 4, 2021
ITS HIS JOB who here can say I'm tired and tell there boss I'll see you next month and still have there job

Reactions: fapping3113

Porunareg

May 10, 2018
I don't think what Slip is doing is right or wrong nor do we reacting the way we do is appropriate. If Slip had done his job 4 years ago none of this would have happened. We're merely the byproduct of it. Cause and effect.

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
ITS HIS JOB
Is it? Somehow I was always under assumption that Patreon is a "I like the shit you're doing so here's my money!" kind of a platform, rather than something that contractually obligates you to do something on a daily basis. Pretty sure that he's not actually being "hired" by his patrons. Nor do his patrons have any contractual obligations to pay him anything.

Luke23031

Jun 5, 2023
JOA5 Update

I'm essentially finished with the project at this point other than the rest of the comms I'm waiting on, but its basically finished! I just need to edit in the rest that's needed and we're ready for exporting!

I'm really hyped for y'all to see it, trust me. The whole thing came around to 47 minutes with the recap, credits, etc.

I'm nervous tho since (mostly) everyone's gonna want to see it, but I'm overall hyped to get it out and finally be over with it. I want to start working on new content, but after a break so I don't just collapse mid keyframe

XLegion5000

May 22, 2018

And this coming recently saying they want artists to make a similarly detailed illustration for Jenny for the animation.

Reactions: Luke23031

Graxenof

Aug 26, 2019
I was always under assumption that Patreon is a "I like the shit you're doing so here's my money!" kind of a platform
Don't know how it works elsewhere, but in the United States "crowdfunding" income is considered a sale rather than a donation. The IRS treats vendors like Patreon as self employment/independent contractors and are thus filed under 1099. So it essentially is a job, just not in the traditional sense. They're more like freelance artists with a "membership" payment scheme.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes